Fairfax Media Network

Reid Weather


30.82°S 128.43°E 163m AMSL

Forrest Forecast

This morning 20°C
Today 32°C
thunderstorms

Now

19.1°C rising
Updated at 06:10 WST

Eucla for Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then tending NE/SE 20 to 30 km/h in the early afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 30 to 37.

Currently at Forrest

24-hour graph
Temperature 19.1°C rising
Dew Point 18.6°C rising
Feels Like 19.1°C
Relative Humidity 97%
Wind icon
SE 18km/h steady
Wind Gusts 19km/h
Pressure 1008.4hPa rising
Fire Danger 1.3
Rain since 9am/last hr 4.2mm / -

Sun on Sun

more
Sunrise sunrise
04:45 WST
Sunset sunset
18:33 WST

Nearby Now

Eucla 17.9°C
Ceduna 23.9°C

Fire Danger Rating

HIGH

Next 12 hours in Forrest

48-hour forecast

9am

Mostly clear
25°C

12pm

Mostly clear
30°C

3pm

Chance shower or storm
32°C

6pm

Mostly cloudy
30°C

Eucla Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Forrest 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Jan 22
Mon
Jan 23
Tue
Jan 24
Wed
Jan 25
Thu
Jan 26
Fri
Jan 27
Sat
Jan 28

Thunder-
storms

Clearing shower

Mostly sunny

Sunny

Sunny

Sunny

Windy
Maximum 32°C 29°C 26°C 29°C 33°C 37°C 32°C
Minimum 20°C 22°C 15°C 14°C 15°C 17°C 20°C
Chance of Rain 70% 50% 30% 5% 10% 10% 50%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 16
km/h
10
km/h
20
km/h
37
km/h
27
km/h
28
km/h
22
km/h
25
km/h
20
km/h
19
km/h
17
km/h
18
km/h
28
km/h
28
km/h
Wind Direction E 16km/h
E
SW 10km/h
SW
SSW 20km/h
SSW
S 37km/h
S
SSE 27km/h
SSE
SSE 28km/h
SSE
SE 22km/h
SE
SSE 25km/h
SSE
ESE 20km/h
ESE
SE 19km/h
SE
E 17km/h
E
SSE 18km/h
SSE
SE 28km/h
SE
SE 28km/h
SE
Relative Humidity 69% 52% 70% 57% 61% 41% 56% 33% 56% 27% 47% 26% 56% 38%
Dew Point 19°C 22°C 21°C 18°C 13°C 12°C 13°C 12°C 14°C 12°C 16°C 15°C 17°C 16°C

Forrest Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
04:18 WST
sunrise
04:45 WST
sunset
18:33 WST
last light
18:59 WST
moon
set
Sun 13:41 WST
rise
Mon 00:49 WST
moon
Sat
Jan 28
moon
Sat
Feb 4
moon
Sat
Feb 11
moon
Sun
Feb 19

Forrest Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Jan 21
14.9°C 30°C 0.0mm
Fri
Jan 20
17.3°C 30.0°C 0.0mm
Thu
Jan 19
18.6°C 35.0°C 0.0mm
Wed
Jan 18
17.9°C 27.8°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jan 17
21.5°C 29.2°C 0.0mm

Forrest Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jan
27.7mm
4.6 Day(s)
Total For 2017
17.6mm
6 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
5.6mm
2 Day(s)
Wettest Day
10.4mm
Jan 13
Lowest Temperature
13.6°C
Jan 1
Highest Temperature
43.9°C
Jan 6

Forrest Almanac

full climatology
January Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
13.6°C
1st
Lowest On Record
8.8°C
8th 2002
Average This Month
16.7°C
+0.4°C
Long-term Average
16.3°C
January Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
43.9°C
6th
Highest On Record
48.4°C
30th 2011
Average This Month
31.3°C
-1.8°C
Long-term Average
33.1°C
January Rainfall
Wettest This Month
10.4mm
13th
Total This Month
17.6mm
6 Day(s)
Long-term Average
27.7mm
4.6 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
142.2mm
2000
Driest On Record
0.0mm
2005
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Steamy night in Brisbane

14:29 EDT

In the early hours of the morning, Brisbane had its warmest minimum temperature since at least 1999, when the mercury halted its descent at 28 degrees just after 3am.

Stormy conditions again for Aotearoa

11:51 EDT

Another intense low pressure system is set to impact New Zealand from this evening, with heavy rain and severe gales forecast.

Kimberley cattle country soaked by January rains in great start to season

18:55 EDT

Cattle stations in the Kimberley region of Western Australia have had an extremely wet start to 2017.