Fairfax Media Network

Rawlinna Weather


31.03°S 125.33°E 180m AMSL

Balgair Forecast

This morning 12°C
Today 16°C
possible_thunderstorm

Now

13.4°C steady
Updated at 02:00 WST

Eucla for Friday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Gusty winds. Heavy rain which may lead to flash flooding possible. Winds S/SE 20 to 25 km/h.
Saturday Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of rain, most likely in the morning and early afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Gusty winds in the early morning. Heavy falls exceeding 40 mm possible. Thunderstorms possibly severe with heavy rain which may lead to flash flooding in the early morning. Winds SE 25 to 35 km/h turning S 20 to 30 km/h in the middle of the day.

Currently at Red Rocks Point

24-hour graph
Temperature 13.4°C steady
Dew Point 12.1°C falling
Feels Like 10.9°C
Relative Humidity 92%
Wind icon
SE 31km/h falling
Wind Gusts 37km/h
Pressure 1015.5hPa rising
Fire Danger 1.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 23.2mm / 1.4mm

Sun on Sat

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:25 WST
Sunset sunset
17:03 WST

Nearby Now

Forrest 14.9°C
Eucla 12.9°C
Norseman Ap 10.8°C
Kalgoorlie 11.0°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Forrest

48-hour forecast

3am

Slight chance shower
11°C

6am

Rain
10°C

9am

Heavy rain
14°C

12pm

Rain
15°C

Eucla Weather Warnings

view all
WA - Fri 22:50 WST
Severe Weather Warning for Western Australia

WA - Fri 22:00 WST
Coastal Wind Warning for WA.

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Balgair 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Aug 1
Sun
Aug 2
Mon
Aug 3
Tue
Aug 4
Wed
Aug 5
Thu
Aug 6
Fri
Aug 7

Possible thunderstorm

Possible shower

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Cloudy

Mostly sunny
Maximum 16°C 15°C 16°C 16°C 16°C 17°C 20°C
Minimum 12°C 10°C 8°C 8°C 7°C 8°C 10°C
Chance of Rain 90% 40% 10% 20% 40% 30% 5%
Rain Amount
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 29
km/h
25
km/h
12
km/h
12
km/h
6
km/h
8
km/h
3
km/h
7
km/h
6
km/h
9
km/h
10
km/h
10
km/h
16
km/h
14
km/h
Wind Direction SE 29km/h
SE
SSE 25km/h
SSE
S 12km/h
S
S 12km/h
S
SSW 6km/h
SSW
SSW 8km/h
SSW
SW 3km/h
SW
SSW 7km/h
SSW
S 6km/h
S
S 9km/h
S
ENE 10km/h
ENE
ENE 10km/h
ENE
NE 16km/h
NE
NNE 14km/h
NNE
Relative Humidity 79% 65% 68% 58% 77% 58% 76% 59% 78% 58% 73% 48% 60% 38%
Dew Point 11°C 9°C 6°C 7°C 7°C 8°C 7°C 8°C 8°C 8°C 7°C 6°C 5°C 5°C

Balgair Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:00 WST
sunrise
06:25 WST
sunset
17:03 WST
last light
17:28 WST
moon
set
Sat 06:36 WST
rise
Sat 18:06 WST
moon
Fri
Aug 7
moon
Sat
Aug 15
moon
Sun
Aug 23
moon
Sun
Aug 30

Eyre Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Jul 31
12.5°C 17°C 6.7mm
Thu
Jul 30
5.7°C 19.2°C 0.0mm
Wed
Jul 29
13.0°C 21.7°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jul 28
0.4°C 19.4°C 0.0mm
Mon
Jul 27
-0.9°C 15.8°C 0.0mm

Eyre Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Aug
237.1mm
62.1 Day(s)
Total For 2015
159.7mm
60 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2014
458.8mm
74 Day(s)
Wettest Day
22.0mm
Jul 9
Lowest Temperature
-2.8°C
Jul 22
Highest Temperature
39.8°C
Feb 26

Eyre Almanac

full climatology
August Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
Lowest On Record
-7.2°C
17th 2008
Average This Month
 
Long-term Average
5.6°C
August Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
Highest On Record
35.3°C
31st 2006
Average This Month
 
Long-term Average
19.9°C
August Rainfall
Wettest This Month
Total This Month
0 Day(s)
Long-term Average
28.4mm
9.2 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
88.7mm
1909
Driest On Record
1.9mm
2012
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

July wrap up around the grounds

16:19 EST

The month of July was quite dynamic across the nation, with some particularly strong cold fronts which delivered low level snow as far north as the Border Ranges, and spells of prolonged dry and warm conditions, particularly along the east coast.

Widespread rain to quench thirsty West Australian crops

16:02 EST

Widespread, drenching rain across many parts of Western Australia's agricultural region, brings a smile to the faces of local farmers.

The Photo Fence: Artists capture Darwin homeowners' love affair with high fences

15:20 EST

Some encase Darwin's homes in a gnarled mesh vestige while others stand like spiked watchmen separating the street from those living inside.