you are not logged in | login or join us

Mundrabilla Weather

  RSS

31.83°S 128.18°E 14m AMSL

Eucla Forecast

This morning 18°C
Today 20°C
Possible thunderstorm

Now

18.0°C steady
Updated at 00:00 WST

Eucla for Monday Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of rain, becoming less likely later this evening. The chance of a thunderstorm early this evening. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h.
Tuesday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls exceeding 30 mm possible inland. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn then becoming SE 20 to 30 km/h early in the morning.

Currently at Eucla

Temperature 18.0°C steady
Dew Point 15.1°C rising
Feels Like 18.0°C
Relative Humidity 83%
Wind icon
ESE 11km/h steady
Wind Gusts 15km/h
Pressure 1017.9hPa steady
Fire Danger 1.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 6.4mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Tuesday

Sunrise sunrise
05:15 WST
Sunset sunset
17:58 WST

Nearby Now

Forrest 16.2°C
Ceduna 17.7°C

Fire Danger Rating

HIGH

Next 12 hours in Eucla

possible shower

3am

Chance shower
18°C
mostly cloudy

3am

Mostly cloudy
18°C
possible shower

6am

Intermittent rain
19°C
possible shower

6am

Slight chance shower
19°C
rain

9am

Rain
20°C
rain

9am

Rain
20°C
possible shower

12pm

Intermittent rain
20°C
possible shower

12pm

Slight chance shower
20°C
powered by Opticast

Eucla Weather Warnings

WA - Mon 19:21 WST
Flooding Outlook Advice General

Western Australia weather update

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Eucla 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Mar 3
Wed
Mar 4
Thu
Mar 5
Fri
Mar 6
Sat
Mar 7
Sun
Mar 8
Mon
Mar 9
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
cloudy
Cloudy
cloudy
Cloudy
cloudy
Cloudy
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 20°C 22°C 22°C 22°C 23°C 24°C 24°C
Minimum 18°C 18°C 18°C 17°C 16°C 15°C 16°C
Chance of Rain 80% 20% 20% 10% 5% 20% 40%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 22
km/h
22
km/h
20
km/h
20
km/h
19
km/h
20
km/h
13
km/h

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Wind Direction ESE 22km/h
ESE
SE 22km/h
SE
SE 20km/h
SE
SSE 20km/h
SSE
SE 19km/h
SE
SE 20km/h
SE
ESE 13km/h
ESE
icon
 
icon
 
icon
 
icon
 
icon
 
icon
 
icon
 
Relative Humidity 76% 78% 61% 66% 62% 67% 61%
Dew Point 16°C 15°C 14°C 14°C 14°C 14°C 13°C

Eucla Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
04:50 WST
sunrise
05:15 WST
sunset
17:58 WST
last light
18:22 WST
moon
set
Tue 02:52 WST
rise
Tue 16:21 WST
moon
Fri
Mar 6
moon
Sat
Mar 14
moon
Fri
Mar 20
moon
Fri
Mar 27

Eucla Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Mar 2
16.1°C 18°C 3.6mm
Sun
Mar 1
16.5°C 23.1°C 0.0mm
Sat
Feb 28
21.0°C 24.5°C 0.0mm
Fri
Feb 27
19.3°C 38.3°C 0.8mm
Thu
Feb 26
21.5°C 35.1°C 0.0mm

Eucla Year To Date

average rainfall to Mar
57.0mm
14.9 day(s)
total for 2015
24.0mm
8 day(s)
total to this day 2014
129.0mm
11 day(s)
wettest day
9.8mm
Jan 13
lowest temperature
11.0°C
Jan 24
highest temperature
47.6°C
Feb 14

Eucla Almanac

March minimum temperature
lowest this month
16.1°C
2nd
lowest on record
6.7°C
14th 1957
average this month
16.3°C
+0.5°C
long-term average
15.8°C
March maximum temperature
highest this month
23.1°C
1st
highest on record
44.2°C
19th 1986
average this month
20.6°C
-4.9°C
long-term average
25.5°C
March rainfall
wettest this month
3.6mm
2nd
total this month
3.6mm
1 day(s)
long-term average
23.1mm
6.5 day(s)
wettest on record
127.4mm
1912
driest on record
0.0mm
1954

Mundrabilla Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Mundrabilla Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone