Fairfax Media Network

Eucla Weather


Eucla Forecast

This morning 10°C
Today 17°C
possible_thunderstorm

Now

12.3°C rising
Updated at 01:30 WST

Eucla for Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the east, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Gusty winds and possible small hail. Winds NW/SW 20 to 30 km/h tending W 30 to 45 km/h early in the morning then turning SW 30 to 40 km/h during the afternoon and evening.

Currently at Eucla

24-hour graph
Temperature 12.3°C rising
Dew Point 9.5°C rising
Feels Like 10.0°C
Relative Humidity 83%
Wind icon
NNE 24km/h falling
Wind Gusts 35km/h
Pressure 1007.7hPa rising
Fire Danger 1.9
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.2mm / -

Sun on Tue

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:42 WST
Sunset sunset
17:08 WST

Nearby Now

Forrest 11.2°C
Ceduna 12.2°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Eucla

48-hour forecast

3am

Chance shower
10°C

3am

Chance shower or storm
10°C

6am

Chance shower or storm
11°C

6am

Chance shower
11°C

9am

Mostly clear
16°C

9am

Slight chance shower
16°C

12pm

Chance shower. Windy
17°C

12pm

Chance shower. Windy
17°C

Eucla Weather Warnings

view all
WA - Mon 22:20 WST
Coastal Wind Warning for WA.

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Eucla 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Sep 1
Wed
Sep 2
Thu
Sep 3
Fri
Sep 4
Sat
Sep 5
Sun
Sep 6
Mon
Sep 7

Possible thunderstorm

Windy with showers

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Cloudy

Possible shower
Maximum 17°C 17°C 17°C 19°C 24°C 19°C 17°C
Minimum 10°C 8°C 9°C 8°C 9°C 10°C 9°C
Chance of Rain 60% 40% 30% 10% 30% 10% 5%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate High High High High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 30
km/h
43
km/h
39
km/h
35
km/h
9
km/h
14
km/h
14
km/h

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Wind Direction NW 30km/h
NW
SW 43km/h
SW
W 39km/h
W
SSW 35km/h
SSW
SSW 9km/h
SSW
SSE 14km/h
SSE
N 14km/h
N
icon
 
icon
 
icon
 
icon
 
icon
 
icon
 
icon
 
Relative Humidity 63% 52% 60% 62% 62% 60% 63%
Dew Point 10°C 5°C 8°C 9°C 8°C 8°C 8°C

Eucla Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
05:17 WST
sunrise
05:42 WST
sunset
17:08 WST
last light
17:32 WST
moon
set
Tue 07:11 WST
rise
Tue 20:02 WST
moon
Sat
Sep 5
moon
Sun
Sep 13
moon
Mon
Sep 21
moon
Mon
Sep 28

Eucla Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Aug 31
12.6°C 17°C 5.6mm
Sun
Aug 30
12.4°C 23.1°C 0.0mm
Sat
Aug 29
7.6°C 23.5°C 0.0mm
Fri
Aug 28
7.7°C 20.3°C 0.2mm
Thu
Aug 27
3.7°C 16.4°C 0.0mm

Eucla Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Sep
220.9mm
74.5 Day(s)
Total For 2015
234.4mm
95 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2014
374.8mm
85 Day(s)
Wettest Day
28.8mm
Aug 23
Lowest Temperature
2.1°C
Jul 19
Highest Temperature
47.6°C
Feb 14

Eucla Almanac

full climatology
September Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
Lowest On Record
1.1°C
18th 1958
Average This Month
 
Long-term Average
9.3°C
September Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
Highest On Record
40.0°C
29th 1961
Average This Month
 
Long-term Average
21.8°C
September Rainfall
Wettest This Month
Total This Month
0 Day(s)
Long-term Average
23.5mm
8.5 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
160.2mm
2010
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1981
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Melbourne shivers through coldest winter in 26 years, no warm start to Spring in sight

19:19 EST

If you thought Melbourne's winter was colder than usual, you are not wrong.

Tasmania's winter coldest in nearly 50 years, Bureau of Meteorology says

17:25 EST

The Bureau of Meteorology has confirmed what many Tasmanians already suspected, it has been the coldest winter in nearly 50 years.

Katter's Australia Party accuses successive governments of neglecting rural and regional Queenslanders

16:21 EST

Katter's Australia Party MP Shane Knuth says rural Queenslanders have been "done over" by successive governments.