you are not logged in | login or join us

Tandegin Weather

  RSS

31.68°S 118.57°E 368m AMSL

Merredin Forecast

Tonight 22°C
Tomorrow 36°C
Possible thunderstorm

Now

23.0°C falling
Updated at 23:00 WST

Central Wheatbelt for Friday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm, with gusty winds and possible hail in the NW. Winds NE/SE 20 to 30 km/h.
Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, with gusty winds and possible hail in the E in the afternoon and early evening. Heavy falls exceeding 40 mm possible in the southeast. Winds N/NE 20 to 30 km/h shifting S/SE 25 to 35 km/h in the late afternoon.

Currently at Southern Cross Ap

Temperature 23.0°C falling
Dew Point 18.5°C rising
Feels Like 23.0°C
Relative Humidity 76%
Wind icon
ENE 11km/h falling
Wind Gusts 13km/h
Pressure 1011.7hPa falling
Fire Danger 2.5
Rain since 9am/last hr 1.8mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Friday

Sunrise sunrise
04:58 WST
Sunset sunset
19:10 WST

Nearby Now

Cunderdin Airfield 24.5°C
Lake Grace 22.4°C
Newdegate 20.5°C
Wandering 27.0°C

Fire Danger Rating

VERY HIGH

Next 12 hours in Southern Cross

mostly clear

12am

Mostly clear
26°C
mostly clear

3am

Mostly clear
24°C
possible thunderstorm

6am

Slight chance storm
23°C
possible thunderstorm

9am

Slight chance storm
29°C
powered by Opticast

Central Wheatbelt Weather Warnings

WA - Fri 21:54 WST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning for WA. Severe storms may produce hail greater than 2cm, winds stronger than 90km/h & flash flooding

WA - Fri 10:51 WST
Fire Weather Warning for the Ashburton Inland, Gascoyne Inland, Inland Central West - North and Mortlock fire weather districts

Western Australia weather update

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Merredin 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Dec 19
Sat
Dec 20
Sun
Dec 21
Mon
Dec 22
Tue
Dec 23
Wed
Dec 24
Thu
Dec 25
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
Maximum 39°C 36°C 29°C 31°C 30°C 32°C 33°C
Minimum 19°C 22°C 15°C 14°C 14°C 15°C 15°C
Chance of Rain 80% 80% 20% 20% 50% 30% 30%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 25
km/h
14
km/h
16
km/h
22
km/h
27
km/h
24
km/h
16
km/h
15
km/h
24
km/h
25
km/h
22
km/h
20
km/h
22
km/h
18
km/h
Wind Direction NE 25km/h
NE
NE 14km/h
NE
N 16km/h
N
SSW 22km/h
SSW
SE 27km/h
SE
ESE 24km/h
ESE
E 16km/h
E
SE 15km/h
SE
ESE 24km/h
ESE
ESE 25km/h
ESE
ESE 22km/h
ESE
SE 20km/h
SE
E 22km/h
E
ESE 18km/h
ESE
Relative Humidity 25% 23% 47% 28% 66% 33% 54% 23% 52% 24% 43% 19% 38% 16%
Dew Point 6°C 13°C 17°C 14°C 13°C 12°C 11°C 8°C 10°C 7°C 8°C 6°C 7°C 4°C

Merredin Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set new moon first quarter full moon last quarter
first light
04:30 WST
sunrise
04:58 WST
sunset
19:10 WST
last light
19:38 WST
moon
rise
Sat 03:21 WST
set
Sat 17:16 WST
moon
Mon
Dec 22
moon
Mon
Dec 29
moon
Mon
Jan 5
moon
Tue
Jan 13

Merredin Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Dec 19
19.2°C 39°C 0.0mm
Thu
Dec 18
13.0°C 32.5°C 0.0mm
Wed
Dec 17
13.2°C 31.3°C 0.0mm
Tue
Dec 16
13.3°C 30.0°C 0.0mm
Mon
Dec 15
13.7°C 29.8°C 0.0mm

Merredin Year To Date

average rainfall to Dec
326.2mm
70.9 day(s)
total for 2014
281.3mm
62 day(s)
total to this day 2013
308.8mm
71 day(s)
wettest day
49.0mm
Oct 19
lowest temperature
-1.0°C
Jun 28
highest temperature
45.6°C
Jan 12

Merredin Almanac

December minimum temperature
lowest this month
11.4°C
10th
lowest on record
3.3°C
2nd 1973
average this month
14.9°C
-0.9°C
long-term average
15.8°C
December maximum temperature
highest this month
39.5°C
12th
highest on record
44.5°C
29th 2009
average this month
32.1°C
+0.1°C
long-term average
32.0°C
December rainfall
wettest this month
0.0mm
1st
total this month
0.0mm
0 day(s)
long-term average
13.5mm
2.5 day(s)
wettest on record
92.5mm
1923
driest on record
0.0mm
1907

Tandegin Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Tandegin Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone