Fairfax Media Network

Mount Tyson Weather


27.57°S 151.57°E 428m AMSL

Oakey Forecast

Tonight 8°C
Tomorrow 20°C
possible_shower

Now

9.3°C rising
Updated at 21:10 EST

Darling Downs for Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the early morning. Light winds becoming W/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late evening.

Currently at Oakey Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 9.3°C rising
Dew Point 8.1°C rising
Feels Like 9.3°C
Relative Humidity 92%
Wind icon
E 1km/h falling
Wind Gusts 4km/h
Pressure 1026.3hPa falling
Fire Danger 0.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Tue

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:44 EST
Sunset sunset
17:09 EST

Nearby Now

Toowoomba Ap 11.1°C
Dalby Ap 13.1°C
Warwick 9.7°C
Gatton 12.7°C

Next 12 hours in Oakey

48-hour forecast

12am

Mostly clear
10°C

3am

Fog
9°C

6am

Chance shower
8°C

9am

Slight chance shower
14°C

Darling Downs Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Queensland Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Oakey 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Jun 30
Wed
Jul 1
Thu
Jul 2
Fri
Jul 3
Sat
Jul 4
Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6

Clearing shower

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Frost then sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 21°C 20°C 16°C 17°C 19°C 19°C 20°C
Minimum 10°C 8°C 6°C 0°C 2°C 5°C 4°C
Chance of Rain 70% 60% 5% 20% 20% 30% 10%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil High Moderate Slight Slight
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 14
km/h
13
km/h
6
km/h
19
km/h
15
km/h
27
km/h
12
km/h
18
km/h
7
km/h
13
km/h
5
km/h
13
km/h
8
km/h
17
km/h
Wind Direction E 14km/h
E
ENE 13km/h
ENE
NNE 6km/h
NNE
SW 19km/h
SW
S 15km/h
S
WSW 27km/h
WSW
ESE 12km/h
ESE
E 18km/h
E
E 7km/h
E
N 13km/h
N
SE 5km/h
SE
WSW 13km/h
WSW
NNE 8km/h
NNE
W 17km/h
W
Relative Humidity 87% 51% 90% 53% 89% 44% 74% 40% 84% 47% 79% 46% 80% 43%
Dew Point 12°C 11°C 12°C 10°C 9°C 4°C 3°C 4°C 8°C 7°C 8°C 7°C 9°C 7°C

Oakey Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Full moon Last quarter New moon First quarter
first light
06:18 EST
sunrise
06:44 EST
sunset
17:10 EST
last light
17:35 EST
moon
set
Wed 05:25 EST
rise
Wed 16:32 EST
moon
Thu
Jul 2
moon
Thu
Jul 9
moon
Thu
Jul 16
moon
Fri
Jul 24

Oakey Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Jun 30
9.2°C 21°C 1.0mm
Mon
Jun 29
8.9°C 18.6°C 0.0mm
Sun
Jun 28
9.0°C 22.0°C 0.0mm
Sat
Jun 27
3.4°C 20.5°C 0.0mm
Fri
Jun 26
4.1°C 20.0°C 0.2mm

Oakey Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jun
303.7mm
36.6 Day(s)
Total For 2015
237.2mm
27 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2014
215.0mm
34 Day(s)
Wettest Day
102.0mm
May 2
Lowest Temperature
-3.2°C
Jun 5
Highest Temperature
38.7°C
Mar 20

Oakey Ap Almanac

full climatology
June Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
-3.2°C
5th
Lowest On Record
-6.9°C
30th 2004
Average This Month
5.7°C
+1.5°C
Long-term Average
4.2°C
June Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
22.7°C
10th
Highest On Record
27.1°C
16th 2002
Average This Month
19.4°C
+0.3°C
Long-term Average
19.1°C
June Rainfall
Wettest This Month
5.0mm
18th
Total This Month
6.4mm
4 Day(s)
Long-term Average
30.3mm
5.7 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
134.8mm
1983
Driest On Record
0.2mm
2001
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Warmest June temperatures for Perth

20:04 EST

Perth has recorded its warmest June on record with the average maximum temperature of 21 degrees Celsius.

Warm June across Australia

18:10 EST

Sunny skies have created a warmer than average June across all capital cities.

Drought-affected farmers in north-western NSW sow land in hope of first crop in three years

18:09 EST

Heartened by recent rain, farmers near Walgett in north-western New South Wales are taking a gamble and sowing some of their land in the hope of their first crop in three years.