Fairfax Media Network

Upper Western Weather

Current Warnings
 

Upper Western Forecast

  • Wednesday Mostly clear. Light winds.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Patchy fog in the southeast in the early morning. Medium (40%) chance of rain in the southeast, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north in the evening. Light winds becoming NE 15 to 20 km/h in the morning.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Patchy fog in the southwest in the early morning. High (80%) chance of rain in the east, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Winds N/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending N/NW in the morning then becoming light in the evening.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds N/NW 15 to 25 km/h turning W 30 to 45 km/h during the day.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Winds W/SW 25 to 40 km/h.

Issued Wed 16:31 EST

Upper Western Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
18:00 EST
ESE 11 15 12.6 5.1 11.6 60 3 0.0 1023.9
18:00 EST
ESE 11 13 12.2 3.2 11.1 54 4 0.0 1024.6
18:00 EST
E 9 11 11.5 3.4 10.6 57 3 0.0 1024.2
15:00 EST
E 4   17.4 4.1 17.4 41 6 0 -
18:00 EST
NE 9 11 14.5 3.0 14.1 46 5 0.0 1022.5
09:00 EST
E 11   10.0 1.7 8.4 56 3 0 -
18:00 EST
E 13 15 14.2 1.8 13.3 43 6 0.0 1022.2
15:00 EST
SE 6   18.3 3.7 18.3 38 7 0 -
18:00 EST
ENE 11 11 13.2 3.0 12.3 50 5 0.0 1023.2
18:00 EST
ESE 9 11 12.8 4.5 12.1 57 3 0.0 1023.4
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Senator changes mind and says sorry to people of Tennant Creek about weather radar closure

17:13 EST

When the Tennant Creek weather radar was closed last week, Senator for the Northern Territory, Nigel Scullion, released a statement saying the radar was no longer viable.

Patchy clouds with a chance of excitement for Game III

12:46 EST

Origin Game III, the decider, is on tonight at Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane.

Agriculture Minister Joyce defends White Paper's drought loans, R&D spend and lack of inland rail plan

11:06 EST

Agriculture Minister Barnaby Joyce says he is sympathetic to the concerns of drought-affected farmers about concessional loans, but has made no commitment to change the controversial schemes any time soon.