you are not logged in | login or join us

South Coast Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible shower

Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the Victorian border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds SW 30 to 45 km/h tending W/SW 25 to 35 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 14 and 19.

possible shower

Monday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds W/SW 30 to 45 km/h tending S/SW 25 to 40 km/h in the afternoon then tending W/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

possible shower

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the day.

possible shower

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds.

Issued Sun 05:15 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

NSW/ACT - Sun 10:26 EST
Coastal Wind Warning

View all current warnings

South Coast Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
windy with showers Windy with showers
10 19 90% 1-5mm Nil SW 21 74 S 24 65
windy with showers Windy with showers
9 18 90% 1-5mm Nil SSW 22 75 SSW 22 68
windy with showers Windy with showers
10 18 90% 1-5mm Nil SW 20 81 SW 26 69
windy with showers Windy with showers
14 19 90% 1-5mm Nil SSW 35 76 SSW 35 67
possible shower Possible shower
10 20 90% 1-5mm Nil SSW 23 83 SSW 26 66
windy with showers Windy with showers
12 19 90% 1-5mm Nil SW 28 74 SSW 29 64
clearing shower Clearing shower
12 19 70% 1-5mm Nil SW 27 77 SSW 34 68

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Sydney hail storm: Severe weather pushes 1,000 new jobs onto stretched SES

11:49 EST The New South Wales State Emergency Service (SES) says it has received about 1,000 calls for help since a severe hail storm hit Sydney and the Blue Mountains late yesterday, adding to the backlog created by a powerful east coast low earlier in the week.

Help with Weatherzone