Fairfax Media Network

Upper Western Weather

NSW/ACT
Wed 10:52 EST
Current Warnings
 

Upper Western Forecast

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the east, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds N/NW 15 to 25 km/h tending NW/SW 20 to 30 km/h early in the morning then becoming light in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 19 and 24.

  • Thursday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the east, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds.

  • Friday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming SE 25 to 35 km/h during the morning then turning S/SW 20 to 25 km/h during the afternoon.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the far east in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds SW 25 to 35 km/h becoming light during the evening.

Issued Wed 05:15 EST

Upper Western Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
5 19 30% < 1mm Slight SSW 10 72 SSW 15 42
Mostly sunny
7 20 30% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
6 17 20% < 1mm Nil SW 10 73 SSW 13 49
Mostly sunny
5 18 10% < 1mm Nil S 8 77 S 11 42
Mostly sunny
8 20 5% < 1mm Nil S 14 59 SSE 16 34
Mostly sunny
6 20 30% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
7 18 30% < 1mm Nil SSW 11 67 S 14 42
Mostly sunny
4 18 10% < 1mm Slight SSW 11 76 SSW 13 45
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Spring hayfever season to be worst in years due to winter rain, experts say

13:50 EST

A wet winter is set to give way to a sneezy spring in south-eastern Australia, with this hayfever season predicted to be the worst in years.

NT weather: Spectacular photos capture thick fog blanketing Alice Springs

12:46 EST

Residents of Alice Springs have woken to thick fog blanketing the streets and cloaking the East MacDonnell Ranges.

Spring soaking to follow wet winter

12:43 EST

An impending rain event scheduled for the opening days of spring continues the pattern of wet weather which has gripped eastern Australia during winter.