Fairfax Media Network

Southwest Slopes Weather

Current Warnings
 

Southwest Slopes Forecast

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Areas of fog and frost this morning. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 9 and 16. Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low].

  • Saturday Cloudy. Areas of frost in the morning, mainly in the north. Medium (40%) chance of showers near the Victorian border, most likely in the evening. Light winds becoming W/SW 20 to 30 km/h in the morning.

  • Sunday Cloudy. Areas of fog and frost in the morning. High (70%) chance of showers near the Victorian border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1400 metres. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then tending W during the afternoon.

  • Monday Cloudy. Areas of morning frost in the north. Medium (50%) chance of showers near the Victorian border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow possible above 1400 metres. Light winds becoming SW 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the afternoon.

Issued Fri 05:15 EST

Southwest Slopes Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
09:00 EST
- 0   0.5 0.0 0.5 96 1 0 -
09:00 EST
- 0   0.5 0.5 0.5 100 0 0 -
11:50 EST
WNW 6 7 2.2 2.2 0.5 100 1 0.0 1020.3
09:00 EST
- 0   1.0 -0.1 1.0 92 1 0 -
11:50 EST
NNW 19 22 13.5 6.6 11.9 63 4 0.0 1019.0
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Rain drenches Perth but fails to bring many desperate WA farmers relief

16:51 EST

A cold front over the southern half of Western Australia has dumped more than 60 millimetres of rain on Perth, and has given some struggling farmers a boost, but has failed to reach all agricultural areas desperate for a drenching.

Remembering the great Hawkesbury flood tragedy of 1867

11:21 EST

It is a strange experience for Carol Pohahau as she steps on to the land where her ancestors once lived.

Western soaking targets Perth

11:15 EST

Perth has just received its heaviest June rain in more than 30 years amid a wet end to the week in Western Australia.