you are not logged in | login or join us

Southwest Slopes Weather

forecast summary district forecast

rain

Thursday Cloudy. Morning fog. High (80%) chance of rain, most likely during this afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming N/NW 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day. Daytime maximum temperatures between 10 and 17.

rain

Friday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of rain in the morning. Patchy morning fog. Winds W/NW 15 to 20 km/h tending W/SW in the morning then becoming light in the late afternoon.

showers

Saturday Partly cloudy. Patchy morning fog near the Victorian border. Medium (60%) chance of showers near the Victorian border in the afternoon and evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds becoming W 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the afternoon.

possible shower

Sunday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the Victorian border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1700 metres. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 25 km/h during the day.

Issued Thu 05:16 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Southwest Slopes Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible shower Possible shower
-2 13 10% < 1mm Severe ESE 6 82 S 7 55
possible shower Possible shower
0 12 10% < 1mm High ESE 4 76 WSW 7 57
frost then sunny Frost then sunny
-4 3 20% < 1mm Severe SSE 12 83 S 9 78
possible shower Possible shower
-5 12 10% < 1mm Severe SSE 4 82 WSW 5 55
frost then sunny Frost then sunny
-1 13 20% < 1mm Severe SSE 6 93 SSE 9 54

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone