Fairfax Media Network

Southern Tablelands Weather

NSW/ACT
Sat 04:33 EST
Current Warnings
 

Southern Tablelands Forecast

  • Saturday Areas of morning fog, with areas of early frost in the northwest. Mostly sunny afternoon. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 15 and 18.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers from the late morning, increasing to a high (80%) chance in the west by evening. Snow possible above 1300 metres in the evening. Winds NW 20 to 30 km/h increasing to 30 to 45 km/h in the morning then turning W 30 to 35 km/h during the afternoon and evening.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 25 to 35 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

  • Tuesday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow possible above 1200 metres. Winds W/NW 25 to 35 km/h becoming W 35 to 50 km/h during the day.

Issued Sat 05:59 EST

Southern Tablelands Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
09:00 EST
N 6 9 9.2 8.7 8.5 97 1 0.0 -
09:00 EST
SW 6   6.6 5.3 5.8 91 1 0 -
09:00 EST
- 0 0 5.7 5.6 5.7 99 1 0.2 1022.3
09:00 EST
- 0 6 7.7 7.7 5.6 100 1 0.2 1022.3
09:00 EST
- 0   5.8 4.5 5.8 91 1 0 -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

The injustice of rain

16:47 EST

The cumulative effect of two rain-bearing systems in the last saw many locations across New South Wales exceed their monthly average rainfall by Wednesday morning.

Clear start to Vivid Sydney

16:30 EST

It will be a picture-perfect start to Vivid Sydney as lasers, stars and moonlight illuminate the harbour tonight.

Mackay tap dances its way into the Guinness Book of World Records, after Cyclone Debbie

12:49 EST

A North Queensland community battered by tropical cyclone Debbie only two months ago has found cohesion in the most unexpected of places: tap dance.