Fairfax Media Network

South Coast Weather

Current Warnings
 

South Coast Forecast

  • Sunday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of drizzle in the north, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Winds E/SE 20 to 30 km/h tending S/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

  • Monday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of morning drizzle. Medium (50%) chance of showers during the afternoon and evening. Winds SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h increasing to 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h, reaching up to 40 km/h along the coastal fringe.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower near the Victorian border, most likely in the evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds W/SW 20 to 30 km/h tending S/SW during the afternoon then tending W/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the evening.

  • Thursday Mostly sunny. Slight (30%) chance of a shower near the Victorian border in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h tending NE/SE during the day then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Sun 16:30 EDT

South Coast Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Sunny
13 24 20% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
12 24 20% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
12 23 20% < 1mm Nil WSW 19 63 SW 26 46
Sunny
15 23 20% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Sunny
12 24 10% < 1mm Nil WSW 17 61 SE 19 43
Sunny
13 23 20% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
15 23 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Another bout of heat for Perth

16:16 EDT

Another bout of heat for Perth Perth has finally cooled down to about average summer levels over the last few days, and is on track to heat up to a balmy 32 degrees today.

Heat and powerful surf on the way for coastal southeast QLD

12:55 EDT

After a slight dip in temperatures yesterday, warmer days are on the way from the Coolangatta area to the Sunshine Coast region.

Heat put on hold in the southeast

14:24 EDT

Temperatures will cool down for much of the week for South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales.