you are not logged in | login or join us

South Coast Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible shower

Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. Winds S 15 to 25 km/h turning SW in the late evening.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds S/SW 20 to 30 km/h.

heavy showers

Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Showers heavy at times along the coastal fringe in the afternoon and evening. Winds SW 25 to 35 km/h.

possible shower

Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers near the Victorian border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h.

possible shower

Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Winds SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming S/SE 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon.

Issued Wed 16:32 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

NSW/ACT - Wed 22:01 EDT
Coastal Wind Warning

View all current warnings

South Coast Observations

Latest Observations
station
time wind dir wind spd wind gust tmp dew pt feels like rh fire rain pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
15:00 EDT
ESE 11   21.2 18.7 21.2 86 2 0 -
03:30 EDT
WSW 19 26 13.7 8.5 12.2 71 3 3.6 1015.0
03:30 EDT
W 30 35 14.5 12.2 12.5 86 2 1.8 1014.5
03:30 EDT
SW 13 24 12.9 9.9 11.7 82 2 3.6 1015.0
03:30 EDT
SW 48 67 15.5 11.5 15.5 77 5 13.6 1013.2
03:30 EDT
WSW 17 28 14.6 10.2 13.4 75 2 5.4 1014.0
15:00 EDT
S 33   19.1 15.0 19.1 77 4 2 1015.8
15:00 EDT
S 13   19.4 12.5 19.4 64 4 0 -
03:30 EDT
SW 20 35 14.3 10.9 12.8 80 2 10.4 1013.4

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone