NW Slopes & Plains Weather
NW Slopes & Plains Forecast
Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers and the chance of a gusty thunderstorm this afternoon and evening. Winds N/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming E/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 26 to 33.
Friday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NE/SE 25 to 35 km/h tending N/NE 25 to 40 km/h in the morning then tending NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.
Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers on the slopes, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Winds E/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending N/NE during the morning then tending E/NE during the afternoon.
Sunday Becoming cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of rain in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds NE 20 to 30 km/h turning N/NW during the morning.
NW Slopes & Plains Observations
- observations list type
- All observations
- sky observations
||Time||Wind dir||Wind spd||Wind gust||Tmp||Dew pt||Feels like||RH||Fire||Rain||Pres|
Floodwaters can bring destruction to homes, crops and infrastructure but they can also bring life.
Hot days will become more frequent in states such as South Australia, resulting in more extreme fire danger weather and longer fire danger seasons, a report on climate change has found.
State of the Climate report 2016: Extreme heat events increasing in duration, frequency and intensity
The duration, frequency and intensity of extreme heat events have increased across large parts of Australia, a climate report has found.