Fairfax Media Network

Lower Western Weather

Current Warnings
 

Lower Western Forecast

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Light winds.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Areas of morning fog. Light winds.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the far east, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Patchy fog in the early morning. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late afternoon.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the far east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the day.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds W/NW 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 25 to 40 km/h during the morning then turning SW 30 to 45 km/h during the afternoon.

Issued Tue 16:31 EST

Lower Western Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
2 12 50% < 1mm Moderate W 22 90 WSW 23 66
Possible shower
4 13 40% < 1mm Slight WSW 22 83 SW 28 54
Possible shower
3 11 60% 1-5mm Moderate WSW 25 100 WSW 28 70
Possible shower
2 14 40% 1-5mm Moderate W 21 95 SW 26 60
Possible shower
2 14 60% < 1mm Moderate W 24 95 SW 27 58
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Canberra's run of cold still running

20:01 EST

Canberra has chilled below freezing every morning this month, and a few days have been quite cold as well.

A breath of fresh air for Sydney

17:47 EST

Over the last week, much of the southeast has been treated to cold, cloud-free nights with light winds.

Hughenden students find their green thumbs in kitchen garden despite the drought

15:30 EST

There have been a few hiccups along the way but the school garden at St Francis' Primary School in Hughenden continues to grow despite the on-going drought.