you are not logged in | login or join us

Lower Western Weather

forecast summary district forecast

cloudy

Monday Cloudy. Winds S 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 18.

mostly sunny

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming S 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening.

mostly sunny

Wednesday Mostly sunny. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the day then becoming S/SE 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northeast. Light winds.

Issued Mon 05:15 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Lower Western Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
cloudy Cloudy
8 20 20% < 1mm Nil SE 10 73 E 10 41
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
8 18 5% < 1mm Nil SE 14 58 SE 20 33
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
8 21 60% < 1mm Nil SE 13 66 ESE 16 36
cloudy Cloudy
10 18 5% < 1mm Nil SE 11 68 SE 11 45
cloudy Cloudy
9 20 5% < 1mm Nil SE 12 62 SE 14 38

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone