you are not logged in | login or join us

Lower Western Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Mostly clear. Medium (50%) chance of a shower in the far east early this evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northeast early this evening. Light winds becoming NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Hot. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds NW/NE 25 to 35 km/h tending NW/SW in the middle of the day then tending NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Hot. Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the north in the afternoon and early evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Winds N/NW 15 to 25 km/h shifting S/SW 25 to 35 km/h in the late afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Mostly sunny. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the far east in the afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the far east in the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming S/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the day then tending S/SE 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h shifting N/NE during the afternoon.

Issued Sat 16:34 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Lower Western Observations

Latest Observations
station
time wind dir wind spd wind gust tmp dew pt feels like rh fire rain pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
15:00 EDT
N 7   36.5 3.4 34.0 13 32 0 -
15:00 EDT
WNW 28   36.6 3.6 34.0 13 52 0 -
21:00 EDT
W 9 11 29.7 -3.9 27.9 11 29 0.0 1008.3
21:00 EDT
ENE 26 35 29.3 12.7 28.6 36 18 0.0 1007.7
09:00 EDT
- 0   20.5 10.2 20.5 52 4 0 -
09:00 EDT
S 9   26.0 9.8 26.0 36 11 0 -
15:00 EDT
W 11   36.3 3.7 34.0 13 35 0 -

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Brisbane storm: Hundreds of SES workers, firefighters help clean up after super cell storm

16:14 EDT At least 350 SES volunteers and 100 firefighters are working in areas of Brisbane hardest hit by Thursday's super cell storm, clearing yards and parks of corrugated iron, roof tiles, broken glass and tying down tarps onto roofs.

Help with Weatherzone