Fairfax Media Network

Kangaroo Gully Weather


33.96°S 116.20°E 252m AMSL

Bridgetown Forecast

Tonight 7°C
Tomorrow 17°C
clearing_shower

Now

14.7°C rising
Updated at 22:20 WST

Southwest for Thursday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 15 to 25 km/h tending NW/SW in the late evening.
Friday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the early morning. Winds SW 15 to 25 km/h turning S 15 to 20 km/h in the late morning and afternoon. ##.

Currently at Bridgetown

24-hour graph
Temperature 14.7°C rising
Dew Point 12.5°C rising
Feels Like 14.4°C
Relative Humidity 87%
Wind icon
NNW 9km/h falling
Wind Gusts 11km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 1.2
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.2mm / -

Sun on Thu

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:07 WST
Sunset sunset
17:17 WST

Nearby Now

Manjimup 13.4°C
Collie East 13.2°C
Shannon 14.1°C

Next 12 hours in Collie

48-hour forecast

12am

Chance shower
11°C

3am

Shower
10°C

6am

Mostly clear
7°C

9am

Mostly clear
11°C

Southwest Weather Warnings

view all
WA - Thu 22:00 WST
Coastal Wind Warning for WA.

National Forecast

Bridgetown 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
May 25
Fri
May 26
Sat
May 27
Sun
May 28
Mon
May 29
Tue
May 30
Wed
May 31

Mostly sunny

Clearing shower

Cloudy

Cloudy

Cloudy

Mostly sunny

Possible shower
Maximum 20°C 17°C 16°C 17°C 18°C 21°C 21°C
Minimum 4°C 7°C 4°C 3°C 4°C 4°C 8°C
Chance of Rain 90% 5% 10% 20% 20% 20% 70%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm
UV Index Moderate Low Low Moderate Low
Frost Risk Slight Nil Slight Moderate Slight Slight Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 10
km/h
19
km/h
10
km/h
16
km/h
7
km/h
12
km/h
4
km/h
4
km/h
6
km/h
8
km/h
12
km/h
10
km/h
15
km/h
21
km/h
Wind Direction N 10km/h
N
NW 19km/h
NW
WSW 10km/h
WSW
SW 16km/h
SW
SSW 7km/h
SSW
S 12km/h
S
ENE 4km/h
ENE
SSW 4km/h
SSW
NNE 6km/h
NNE
SSE 8km/h
SSE
NE 12km/h
NE
N 10km/h
N
N 15km/h
N
NNW 21km/h
NNW
Relative Humidity 87% 72% 83% 62% 82% 65% 86% 55% 81% 57% 78% 55% 81% 61%
Dew Point 9°C 14°C 7°C 9°C 6°C 9°C 5°C 7°C 6°C 9°C 6°C 11°C 10°C 13°C

Bridgetown Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
06:41 WST
sunrise
07:08 WST
sunset
17:17 WST
last light
17:44 WST
moon
rise
Fri 07:12 WST
set
Fri 18:01 WST
moon
Thu
Jun 1
moon
Fri
Jun 9
moon
Sat
Jun 17
moon
Sat
Jun 24

Bridgetown Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
May 25
6.2°C 20°C 0.2mm
Wed
May 24
8.7°C 18.9°C 3.0mm
Tue
May 23
5.8°C 17.7°C 1.4mm
Mon
May 22
3.9°C 17.0°C 3.2mm
Sun
May 21
9.1°C 12.6°C 10.4mm

Bridgetown Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
199.9mm
41.5 Day(s)
Total For 2017
142.4mm
47 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
337.8mm
55 Day(s)
Wettest Day
26.8mm
Feb 10
Lowest Temperature
1.1°C
Apr 8
Highest Temperature
40.4°C
Jan 4

Bridgetown Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
1.3°C
1st
Lowest On Record
-2.2°C
24th 2012
Average This Month
6.6°C
-0.3°C
Long-term Average
6.9°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
27.1°C
7th
Highest On Record
28.7°C
6th 2004
Average This Month
20.0°C
+0.3°C
Long-term Average
19.7°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
12.6mm
15th
Total This Month
53.8mm
15 Day(s)
Long-term Average
105.6mm
17.9 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
186.2mm
1999
Driest On Record
33.8mm
2006
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Wintry end to autumn for Australia's southeast

13:47 EST

It's going to be a chilly end to autumn in Australia's southeast, with three cold fronts set to sweep through during the six days.

Odds favour Perth having drier, warmer winter than average

10:13 EST

Perth residents have been heralding the arrival of winter after heavy rainfall over the weekend and significant fog blanketed Perth city this week.

Another foggy start for Brisbane

15:20 EST

Flights were diverted from Brisbane Airport this morning as fog once again shrouded southeast Queensland.