you are not logged in | login or join us

Crooked Brook Weather

  RSS

33.47°S 115.81°E 101m AMSL

Donnybrook Forecast

Tonight 14°C
Tomorrow 23°C
Clearing shower

Now

18.3°C falling
Updated at 21:00 WST

Southwest for Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, possibly severe with destructive winds, large hail and heavy rain which may lead to flash flooding early this evening. Winds NW 15 to 25 km/h.
Thursday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and early afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the early morning. Winds W/NW 15 to 25 km/h shifting S 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon.

Currently at Bunbury

Temperature 18.3°C falling
Dew Point 14.8°C falling
Feels Like 18.3°C
Relative Humidity 80%
Wind icon
W 14km/h rising
Wind Gusts 24km/h
Pressure 1013.4hPa rising
Fire Danger 2.1
Rain since 9am/last hr - / -

Sun on Wednesday

Sunrise sunrise
05:28 WST
Sunset sunset
18:35 WST

Nearby Now

Collie East 16.8°C
Busselton 16.1°C
Bridgetown 16.8°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Bunbury

possible thunderstorm

12am

Chance shower or storm
16°C
possible shower

3am

Chance shower
15°C
possible shower

6am

Slight chance shower
13°C
possible shower

9am

Chance shower
19°C
powered by Opticast

Southwest Weather Warnings

WA - Wed 20:04 WST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning for WA. Severe storms may produce hail greater than 2cm, winds stronger than 90km/h & flash flooding

WA - Wed 16:00 WST
Strong Wind Warning for the Albany Coast and Esperance Coasts. Cancelled for the Leeuwin Coast

Western Australia weather update

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Donnybrook 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Oct 22
Thu
Oct 23
Fri
Oct 24
Sat
Oct 25
Sun
Oct 26
Mon
Oct 27
Tue
Oct 28
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
clearing shower
Clearing shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
late shower
Late shower
clearing shower
Clearing shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
Maximum 30°C 23°C 25°C 22°C 21°C 23°C 27°C
Minimum 13°C 14°C 11°C 11°C 12°C 9°C 10°C
Chance of Rain 60% 90% 30% 50% 10% 5% 5%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Very High Very High Very High Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 23
km/h
21
km/h
18
km/h
19
km/h
11
km/h
8
km/h
14
km/h
25
km/h
12
km/h
17
km/h
6
km/h
12
km/h
15
km/h
10
km/h
Wind Direction ENE 23km/h
ENE
NNW 21km/h
NNW
W 18km/h
W
SW 19km/h
SW
E 11km/h
E
W 8km/h
W
WNW 14km/h
WNW
W 25km/h
W
SSW 12km/h
SSW
SSW 17km/h
SSW
SE 6km/h
SE
SSE 12km/h
SSE
ESE 15km/h
ESE
S 10km/h
S
Relative Humidity 62% 49% 74% 50% 61% 44% 65% 56% 65% 53% 64% 46% 64% 42%
Dew Point 14°C 15°C 14°C 12°C 11°C 12°C 12°C 13°C 12°C 11°C 11°C 11°C 11°C 13°C

Donnybrook Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set new moon first quarter full moon last quarter
first light
05:01 WST
sunrise
05:27 WST
sunset
18:36 WST
last light
19:02 WST
moon
rise
Thu 04:57 WST
set
Thu 18:04 WST
moon
Fri
Oct 24
moon
Fri
Oct 31
moon
Fri
Nov 7
moon
Sat
Nov 15

Donnybrook Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Oct 22
12.5°C 30°C 0.0mm
Tue
Oct 21
7.1°C 24.1°C 0.4mm
Mon
Oct 20
12.0°C 20.5°C 3.0mm
Sun
Oct 19
12.3°C 15.9°C 0.4mm
Sat
Oct 18
12.9°C 18.3°C 0.0mm

Donnybrook Year To Date

average rainfall to Oct
928.7mm
121.8 day(s)
total for 2014
912.3mm
107 day(s)
total to this day 2013
1040.0mm
137 day(s)
wettest day
94.8mm
Aug 29
lowest temperature
1.5°C
Jun 28
highest temperature
40.2°C
Jan 11

Donnybrook Almanac

October minimum temperature
lowest this month
4.8°C
6th
lowest on record
-0.5°C
13th 1946
average this month
10.4°C
+2.1°C
long-term average
8.3°C
October maximum temperature
highest this month
30.0°C
22nd
highest on record
35.3°C
17th 2009
average this month
22.7°C
+1.5°C
long-term average
21.2°C
October rainfall
wettest this month
9.4mm
5th
total this month
18.4mm
6 day(s)
long-term average
63.5mm
12.3 day(s)
wettest on record
163.5mm
1924
driest on record
7.8mm
1946

Crooked Brook Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Crooked Brook Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone