Fairfax Media Network

Bull Creek Weather


Jandakot Forecast

This morning 6°C
Today 16°C
mostly_sunny

Now

5.7°C falling
Updated at 03:30 WST

Perth for Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, with gusty winds and possible hail over S suburbs later this evening. Winds SW 25 to 35 km/h. Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming W 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h before dawn then becoming light in the early afternoon. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 5% Sun protection 9:00am to 3:30pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High].

Currently at Jandakot Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 5.7°C falling
Dew Point 4.0°C falling
Feels Like 3.7°C
Relative Humidity 89%
Wind icon
SE 9km/h rising
Wind Gusts 9km/h
Pressure 1019.4hPa rising
Fire Danger 0.9
Rain since 9am/last hr 5.2mm / -

Sun on Wed

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:58 WST
Sunset sunset
18:17 WST

Nearby Now

Swanbourne 8.7°C
Perth 8.2°C
Perth Airport 7.3°C
Garden Island 11.4°C

Next 12 hours in Jandakot

48-hour forecast

6am

Mostly clear
6°C

9am

Mostly cloudy
12°C

12pm

Mostly cloudy
14°C

3pm

Mostly cloudy
16°C

Perth Weather Warnings

view all
WA - Tue 22:00 WST
Gale Warning from Albany to Esperance Coasts Strong Wind Warning for Perth Metro and Pilbara West to Leeuwin Coasts

Perth Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Jandakot 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Wed
Sep 28
Thu
Sep 29
Fri
Sep 30
Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4

Mostly sunny

Sunny

Showers

Showers

Showers

Possible shower

Possible shower
Maximum 16°C 19°C 18°C 16°C 16°C 18°C 19°C
Minimum 6°C 4°C 7°C 11°C 10°C 12°C 11°C
Chance of Rain 5% 50% 90% 90% 50% 50% 40%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm
UV Index High Very High High High High
Pollen Index Moderate Moderate Low Low Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Slight Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 22
km/h
19
km/h
19
km/h
18
km/h
23
km/h
36
km/h
39
km/h
44
km/h
30
km/h
34
km/h
22
km/h
28
km/h
15
km/h
25
km/h
Wind Direction S 22km/h
S
SSW 19km/h
SSW
ENE 19km/h
ENE
WNW 18km/h
WNW
NW 23km/h
NW
WNW 36km/h
WNW
W 39km/h
W
W 44km/h
W
WSW 30km/h
WSW
W 34km/h
W
W 22km/h
W
W 28km/h
W
WNW 15km/h
WNW
WNW 25km/h
WNW
Relative Humidity 54% 43% 52% 36% 71% 63% 68% 58% 60% 52% 72% 67% 68% 55%
Dew Point 3°C 3°C 3°C 4°C 11°C 11°C 10°C 8°C 7°C 6°C 12°C 12°C 11°C 10°C

Jandakot Sun & Moon Times

Wednesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
05:33 WST
sunrise
05:58 WST
sunset
18:17 WST
last light
18:41 WST
moon
rise
Wed 04:19 WST
set
Wed 15:51 WST
moon
Sat
Oct 1
moon
Sun
Oct 9
moon
Sun
Oct 16
moon
Sun
Oct 23

Jandakot Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
Sep 27
12.4°C 19°C 5.0mm
Mon
Sep 26
2.8°C 17.6°C 0.0mm
Sun
Sep 25
9.1°C 16.9°C 20.8mm
Sat
Sep 24
4°C 16°C 2mm
Fri
Sep 23
10.3°C 15°C 4.6mm

Jandakot Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Sep
753.6mm
91.0 Day(s)
Total For 2016
715.8mm
100 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
566.4mm
75 Day(s)
Wettest Day
38.4mm
May 24
Lowest Temperature
-1.6°C
Jul 13
Highest Temperature
42.4°C
Jan 7

Jandakot Ap Almanac

full climatology
September Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
1.7°C
18th
Lowest On Record
-1.3°C
22nd 2008
Average This Month
6.3°C
-2.0°C
Long-term Average
8.3°C
September Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
22.3°C
21st
Highest On Record
34.2°C
20th 2014
Average This Month
18.0°C
-2.0°C
Long-term Average
20.0°C
September Rainfall
Wettest This Month
20.8mm
25th
Total This Month
69.2mm
12 Day(s)
Long-term Average
90.2mm
13.7 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
174.9mm
1973
Driest On Record
31.8mm
1977
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Adelaide weather: SA braces for strongest winds to hit in 50 years

00:24 EST

Storm-force winds forecast to hit South Australia this week will be the strongest the state has had in more than 50 years, the weather bureau has warned.

Wet conditions dampen farm machinery buying in New South Wales

16:49 EST

Heavy rains across New South Wales have farmers reassessing possible machinery purchases despite their still expressing interest in new equipment.

Early northern rainfall

16:12 EST

Australia's tropics are acting like it's already the wet season, even though September is technically the final month of the dry.