Fairfax Media Network

Aubin Grove Weather


Jandakot Forecast

This morning 10°C
Today 17°C
mostly_sunny

Now

12.6°C rising
Updated at 02:10 WST

Perth for Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, most likely about coastal suburbs. Winds SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers during the morning. Winds N/NW 25 to 35 km/h shifting S/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the morning. Possible rainfall: 2 to 6 mm Chance of any rain: 70%.
Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the morning or early afternoon. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

Currently at Jandakot Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 12.6°C rising
Dew Point 11.8°C rising
Feels Like 12.6°C
Relative Humidity 95%
Wind icon
Calm falling
Wind Gusts 0km/h
Pressure 1017.1hPa rising
Fire Danger 0.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Sun

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:07 WST
Sunset sunset
17:20 WST

Nearby Now

Garden Island 14.6°C
Swanbourne 13.3°C
Perth 12.7°C
Perth Airport 12.1°C

Next 12 hours in Jandakot

48-hour forecast

3am

Mostly clear
11°C

6am

Fog
10°C

9am

Mostly clear
13°C

12pm

Mostly clear
17°C

Perth Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Perth Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Jandakot 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
May 29
Mon
May 30
Tue
May 31
Wed
Jun 1
Thu
Jun 2
Fri
Jun 3
Sat
Jun 4

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Sunny

Sunny

Late shower

Clearing shower
Maximum 17°C 18°C 19°C 20°C 20°C 20°C 18°C
Minimum 10°C 7°C 7°C 9°C 8°C 12°C 13°C
Chance of Rain 5% 5% 5% 30% 20% 90% 90%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 5-10mm 1-5mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 7
km/h
12
km/h
11
km/h
9
km/h
7
km/h
11
km/h
10
km/h
17
km/h
11
km/h
14
km/h
18
km/h
26
km/h
14
km/h
25
km/h
Wind Direction E 7km/h
E
SE 12km/h
SE
ENE 11km/h
ENE
N 9km/h
N
ENE 7km/h
ENE
S 11km/h
S
ESE 10km/h
ESE
S 17km/h
S
ENE 11km/h
ENE
E 14km/h
E
NE 18km/h
NE
NE 26km/h
NE
SW 14km/h
SW
SW 25km/h
SW
Relative Humidity 84% 49% 73% 43% 73% 45% 75% 48% 81% 49% 75% 58% 87% 72%
Dew Point 11°C 6°C 7°C 5°C 8°C 7°C 9°C 9°C 9°C 9°C 12°C 11°C 14°C 12°C

Jandakot Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:41 WST
sunrise
07:07 WST
sunset
17:20 WST
last light
17:47 WST
moon
set
Sun 12:32 WST
rise
Mon 00:17 WST
moon
Sun
Jun 5
moon
Sun
Jun 12
moon
Mon
Jun 20
moon
Tue
Jun 28

Jandakot Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
May 28
11.6°C 20°C 14.2mm
Fri
May 27
4.5°C 20.5°C 0.6mm
Thu
May 26
- 18.8°C 5.8mm
Wed
May 25
9.3°C - 0.8mm
Tue
May 24
13.4°C 19.4°C 38.4mm

Jandakot Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
198.9mm
28.3 Day(s)
Total For 2016
251.2mm
38 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
179.2mm
25 Day(s)
Wettest Day
38.4mm
May 24
Lowest Temperature
2.1°C
May 8
Highest Temperature
42.4°C
Jan 7

Jandakot Ap Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
2.1°C
8th
Lowest On Record
-0.6°C
25th 2012
Average This Month
9.0°C
-0.4°C
Long-term Average
9.4°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
25.0°C
11th
Highest On Record
33.4°C
1st 2002
Average This Month
20.8°C
-1.2°C
Long-term Average
22.0°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
38.4mm
24th
Total This Month
137.0mm
15 Day(s)
Long-term Average
108.4mm
12.7 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
223.2mm
1988
Driest On Record
33.6mm
1983
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Lake Eyre gets late flow from Queensland and more SA rainfall than usual

12:31 EST

Water is flowing into outback Lake Eyre, but somewhat differently from past flooding of the remote saltpan, travel guide Rex Ellis says.

Kiwis in for a pounding

12:24 EST

A strong and complex low is moving over New Zealand and has been generating heavy rain, isolated thunderstorms and gale force winds.

When it rains over Uluru

12:19 EST

The sunrise this morning likely made the ancient sandstone formation of Uluru glow a glorious red at dawn, although cloud and rain from today should lead to more demure morning displays for the next couple of days.