Fairfax Media Network

West Toodyay Weather


31.54°S 116.39°E 200m AMSL

Northam Forecast

Today 19°C
Tonight 8°C
cloud_increasing

Now

17.2°C falling
Updated at 12:30 WST

Lower West for Monday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming W 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 16 and 19.

Currently at Pearce

24-hour graph
Temperature 17.2°C falling
Dew Point 8.4°C falling
Feels Like 17.2°C
Relative Humidity 56%
Wind icon
WNW 20km/h falling
Wind Gusts 30km/h
Pressure 1019.9hPa steady
Fire Danger 5.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Mon

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:57 WST
Sunset sunset
18:12 WST

Nearby Now

Gingin Ap 16.9°C
Bickley 12.9°C
Perth Airport 16.4°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Perth Ap

48-hour forecast

3pm

Mostly cloudy
19°C

6pm

Mostly clear
17°C

9pm

Mostly cloudy
15°C

12am

Chance shower
14°C

Lower West Weather Warnings

view all
WA - Mon 10:00 WST
Strong Wind Warning for the Pilbara Coast West, Ningaloo, Gascoyne, Leeuwin, Albany and Esperance coasts

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Northam 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Sep 26
Tue
Sep 27
Wed
Sep 28
Thu
Sep 29
Fri
Sep 30
Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2

Cloud increasing

Showers

Mostly sunny

Frost then sunny

Possible shower

Windy with showers

Clearing shower
Maximum 19°C 19°C 16°C 22°C 20°C 18°C 18°C
Minimum 1°C 8°C 2°C 1°C 4°C 10°C 7°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 5% 40% 90% 80% 80%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm
UV Index High High Very High Very High High
Pollen Index Low Low Moderate Moderate Low Low Low
Frost Risk High Nil Moderate High Slight Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 8
km/h
21
km/h
20
km/h
34
km/h
17
km/h
16
km/h
17
km/h
14
km/h
20
km/h
34
km/h
30
km/h
36
km/h
29
km/h
33
km/h
Wind Direction NW 8km/h
NW
W 21km/h
W
WNW 20km/h
WNW
W 34km/h
W
S 17km/h
S
S 16km/h
S
NE 17km/h
NE
NNW 14km/h
NNW
NW 20km/h
NW
WNW 34km/h
WNW
WNW 30km/h
WNW
WNW 36km/h
WNW
W 29km/h
W
W 33km/h
W
Relative Humidity 62% 54% 79% 68% 60% 45% 54% 30% 69% 61% 73% 64% 75% 67%
Dew Point 4°C 9°C 12°C 12°C 1°C 4°C 2°C 4°C 9°C 12°C 10°C 11°C 9°C 11°C

Northam Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
05:33 WST
sunrise
05:57 WST
sunset
18:12 WST
last light
18:37 WST
moon
set
Mon 13:54 WST
rise
Tue 03:36 WST
moon
Sat
Oct 1
moon
Sun
Oct 9
moon
Sun
Oct 16
moon
Sun
Oct 23

Northam Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Sep 26
1.3°C - 0.0mm
Sun
Sep 25
3.3°C 16.6°C 0.3mm
Sat
Sep 24
0.9°C 15.6°C 1.0mm
Fri
Sep 23
7.1°C 15.5°C 3.8mm
Thu
Sep 22
3.5°C 19.7°C 0.0mm

Northam Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Sep
378.3mm
77.4 Day(s)
Total For 2016
454.8mm
85 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
291.1mm
62 Day(s)
Wettest Day
42.3mm
Mar 27
Lowest Temperature
-1.8°C
Jul 13
Highest Temperature
45.1°C
Feb 11

Northam Almanac

full climatology
September Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
-0.2°C
18th
Lowest On Record
-1.4°C
11th 2004
Average This Month
4.3°C
-2.6°C
Long-term Average
6.9°C
September Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
24.0°C
21st
Highest On Record
34.6°C
30th 1918
Average This Month
18.1°C
-2.4°C
Long-term Average
20.5°C
September Rainfall
Wettest This Month
6.6mm
19th
Total This Month
25.8mm
10 Day(s)
Long-term Average
35.9mm
10.7 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
102.4mm
1973
Driest On Record
2.6mm
1939
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Wild end to September looms

14:03 EST

It has been already a big month of weather across southern and eastern Australia, although the worst is yet to come for some areas.

NSW weather: Premier Mike Baird visits Forbes and warns of further flooding

13:57 EST

New South Wales Premier Mike Baird has toured the flood-hit town of Forbes, in the state's central west, where he has thanked State Emergency Service (SES) volunteers for their efforts.

Thieves steal SES steel sandbags container during Adelaide flooding event

12:59 EST

Thieves cut a chain and stole a two-metre steel tub weighing 70 kilograms from the Noarlunga SES just hours after Adelaide's recent flooding, it has been revealed.