you are not logged in | login or join us

Wyndham Weather

  RSS

15.49°S 128.12°E 16m AMSL

Wyndham Forecast

This morning 27°C
Today 37°C
Mostly sunny

Now

25.9°C steady
Updated at 05:00 WST

Kimberley for Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/SE 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 28 to 35.

Currently at Wyndham Ap

Temperature 25.9°C steady
Dew Point 22.4°C falling
Feels Like 27.5°C
Relative Humidity 81%
Wind icon
SSE 16km/h steady
Wind Gusts 20km/h
Pressure 1012.8hPa rising
Fire Danger 2.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 5.2mm / -

Sun on Sunday

Sunrise sunrise
05:36 WST
Sunset sunset
17:18 WST

Nearby Now

Kununurra Ap 26.4°C
Argyle Ap 23.8°C
Kalumburu 25.3°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Wyndham

mostly cloudy

6am

Mostly cloudy
27°C
mostly clear

9am

Mostly clear
32°C
mostly clear

12pm

Mostly clear
36°C
mostly cloudy

3pm

Mostly cloudy
37°C
powered by Opticast

Kimberley Weather Warnings

WA - Sun 04:00 WST
Strong Wind Warning for the West Kimberley Coast, Pilbara Coast East, Pilbara Coast West and Ningaloo Coast

Western Australia weather update

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Wyndham 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Apr 19
Mon
Apr 20
Tue
Apr 21
Wed
Apr 22
Thu
Apr 23
Fri
Apr 24
Sat
Apr 25
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
sunny
Sunny
Maximum 37°C 36°C 34°C 35°C 36°C 37°C 37°C
Minimum 27°C 26°C 24°C 22°C 21°C 22°C 22°C
Chance of Rain 30% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 10%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Very High Extreme Extreme Extreme Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 25
km/h
19
km/h
32
km/h
22
km/h
29
km/h
20
km/h
24
km/h
14
km/h
20
km/h
15
km/h
21
km/h
16
km/h
23
km/h
19
km/h
Wind Direction SSE 25km/h
SSE
ENE 19km/h
ENE
ESE 32km/h
ESE
E 22km/h
E
SSE 29km/h
SSE
E 20km/h
E
SSE 24km/h
SSE
NW 14km/h
NW
SSE 20km/h
SSE
SW 15km/h
SW
SSE 21km/h
SSE
ENE 16km/h
ENE
SSE 23km/h
SSE
E 19km/h
E
Relative Humidity 46% 31% 33% 25% 25% 21% 23% 19% 28% 17% 23% 15% 21% 15%
Dew Point 20°C 18°C 12°C 13°C 7°C 9°C 6°C 9°C 9°C 8°C 8°C 6°C 6°C 6°C

Wyndham Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
05:14 WST
sunrise
05:36 WST
sunset
17:18 WST
last light
17:39 WST
moon
rise
Sun 05:48 WST
set
Sun 17:49 WST
moon
Sun
Apr 26
moon
Mon
May 4
moon
Mon
May 11
moon
Mon
May 18

Wyndham Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Apr 18
27.2°C 37°C 0.0mm
Fri
Apr 17
26.0°C 38.2°C 0.0mm
Thu
Apr 16
26.5°C 39.3°C 0.0mm
Wed
Apr 15
24.8°C 38.4°C 0.0mm
Tue
Apr 14
24.6°C 39.8°C 0.0mm

Wyndham Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Apr
612.9mm
43.4 day(s)
total for 2015
418.6mm
36 day(s)
total to this day 2014
764.2mm
43 day(s)
wettest day
59.6mm
Jan 5
lowest temperature
20.3°C
Apr 11
highest temperature
43.0°C
Feb 18

Wyndham Ap Almanac

April minimum temperature
lowest this month
20.3°C
11th
lowest on record
14.8°C
27th 2012
average this month
25.3°C
+1.9°C
long-term average
23.4°C
April maximum temperature
highest this month
40.9°C
6th
highest on record
41.4°C
6th 2010
average this month
38.8°C
+2.3°C
long-term average
36.5°C
April rainfall
wettest this month
1.8mm
7th
total this month
1.8mm
1 day(s)
long-term average
28.6mm
2.6 day(s)
wettest on record
315.6mm
2011
driest on record
0.0mm
1951

Wyndham Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Wyndham Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone