Fairfax Media Network

Sturt Creek Weather


19.17°S 128.18°E 334m AMSL

Balgo Hills Forecast

This morning 26°C
Today 35°C
possible_thunderstorm

Now

23.1°C rising
Updated at 06:30 WST

Kimberley for Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low to mid 30s.

Currently at Halls Creek Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 23.1°C rising
Dew Point 21.4°C rising
Feels Like 23.1°C
Relative Humidity 90%
Wind icon
E 7km/h falling
Wind Gusts 9km/h
Pressure 1011.0hPa steady
Fire Danger 1.4
Rain since 9am/last hr 1.4mm / -

Sun on Mon

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:06 WST
Sunset sunset
18:14 WST

Nearby Now

Lajamanu 24.7°C
Argyle Ap 24.2°C
Fitzroy Crossing Ap 25.8°C
Kununurra Ap 24.3°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Halls Creek

48-hour forecast

9am

Chance shower or storm
29°C

12pm

Chance shower or storm
33°C

3pm

Chance shower or storm
33°C

6pm

Slight chance storm
30°C

Kimberley Weather Warnings

view all
WA - Sun 10:45 WST
Minor Flood Warning for the Fitzroy River

National Forecast

Balgo Hills 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Jan 23
Tue
Jan 24
Wed
Jan 25
Thu
Jan 26
Fri
Jan 27
Sat
Jan 28
Sun
Jan 29

Possible thunderstorm

Thunder-
storms

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 35°C 35°C 35°C 34°C 35°C 30°C 29°C
Minimum 26°C 26°C 27°C 27°C 25°C 25°C 24°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 90% 90% 90% 90% 90%
Rain Amount
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 11
km/h
5
km/h
7
km/h
12
km/h
18
km/h
22
km/h
28
km/h
28
km/h
24
km/h
28
km/h
22
km/h
25
km/h
16
km/h
19
km/h
Wind Direction WSW 11km/h
WSW
SW 5km/h
SW
ESE 7km/h
ESE
SE 12km/h
SE
ESE 18km/h
ESE
ESE 22km/h
ESE
ESE 28km/h
ESE
ESE 28km/h
ESE
E 24km/h
E
E 28km/h
E
ENE 22km/h
ENE
E 25km/h
E
ENE 16km/h
ENE
ENE 19km/h
ENE
Relative Humidity 56% 48% 61% 51% 64% 46% 57% 46% 58% 46% 63% 48% 71% 55%
Dew Point 22°C 22°C 23°C 24°C 23°C 22°C 22°C 21°C 21°C 21°C 20°C 18°C 20°C 19°C

Balgo Hills Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
04:42 WST
sunrise
05:06 WST
sunset
18:14 WST
last light
18:37 WST
moon
set
Mon 14:17 WST
rise
Tue 01:48 WST
moon
Sat
Jan 28
moon
Sat
Feb 4
moon
Sat
Feb 11
moon
Sun
Feb 19

Halls Creek Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Jan 22
24.0°C 34°C 0.0mm
Sat
Jan 21
23.3°C 32.6°C 54.2mm
Fri
Jan 20
23.0°C 33.1°C 37.8mm
Thu
Jan 19
23.2°C 32.9°C 42.6mm
Wed
Jan 18
21.4°C 32.5°C 27.2mm

Halls Creek Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jan
152.9mm
13.4 Day(s)
Total For 2017
385.0mm
14 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
158.4mm
14 Day(s)
Wettest Day
73.4mm
Jan 14
Lowest Temperature
21.4°C
Jan 18
Highest Temperature
36.0°C
Jan 2

Halls Creek Ap Almanac

full climatology
January Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
21.4°C
18th
Lowest On Record
15.6°C
26th 1945
Average This Month
23.8°C
-0.5°C
Long-term Average
24.3°C
January Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
36.0°C
2nd
Highest On Record
44.0°C
2nd 1963
Average This Month
33.1°C
-3.6°C
Long-term Average
36.7°C
January Rainfall
Wettest This Month
73.4mm
14th
Total This Month
385.0mm
14 Day(s)
Long-term Average
152.9mm
13.4 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
501.2mm
1959
Driest On Record
13.0mm
1989
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Forbes Creek couple look to rebuild dream home one year after freak 'mini tornado'

06:51 EDT

On a windy night late last January, Jan and Geoff McKergow's dream home was torn to rubble.

Heating up across the southeastern capitals

11:19 EDT

A couple of scorchers are on the way for Adelaide, Melbourne, Canberra and Sydney over the next few days.

Darwin not quite that wet (yet)

11:13 EDT

Following a good start to January 2017 rainfall, when 125mm fell during the first 48 hours of the year, conditions have been relatively dry for the Northern Territory capital.