you are not logged in | login or join us

St George Ranges Weather

  RSS

18.47°S 124.38°E 91m AMSL

Fitzroy Crossing Forecast

This morning 25°C
Today 33°C
Thunderstorms

Now

25.7°C falling
Updated at 01:30 WST

Kimberley for Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the Northern Territory border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.
Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

Currently at Curtin Ap

Temperature 25.7°C falling
Dew Point 25.7°C falling
Feels Like 27.5°C
Relative Humidity 100%
Wind icon
NNW 7km/h falling
Wind Gusts 11km/h
Pressure 1005.7hPa falling
Fire Danger 1.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 3.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Monday

Sunrise sunrise
05:37 WST
Sunset sunset
18:03 WST

Nearby Now

Fitzroy Crossing Ap 23.5°C
Derby Ap 26.5°C
Broome Ap 26.3°C
Halls Creek Ap 28.1°C

Next 12 hours in Fitzroy Crossing

mostly clear

3am

Mostly clear
26°C
possible thunderstorm

6am

Slight chance storm
25°C
thunderstorm

9am

Shower. Chance storm
29°C
possible thunderstorm

12pm

Chance shower or storm
31°C
powered by Opticast

Kimberley Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Western Australia weather update

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Fitzroy Crossing 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Mar 2
Tue
Mar 3
Wed
Mar 4
Thu
Mar 5
Fri
Mar 6
Sat
Mar 7
Sun
Mar 8
thunderstorms
Thunder-
storms
thunderstorms
Thunder-
storms
thunderstorms
Thunder-
storms
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 33°C 33°C 34°C 36°C 36°C 38°C 36°C
Minimum 25°C 25°C 25°C 24°C 24°C 24°C 23°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 60% 40% 60% 60% 90%
Rain Amount 10-20mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 20-40mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 13
km/h
10
km/h
9
km/h
12
km/h
9
km/h
17
km/h
11
km/h
19
km/h
7
km/h
14
km/h
9
km/h
14
km/h
12
km/h
14
km/h
Wind Direction W 13km/h
W
WSW 10km/h
WSW
WSW 9km/h
WSW
ESE 12km/h
ESE
SSW 9km/h
SSW
E 17km/h
E
SE 11km/h
SE
ENE 19km/h
ENE
W 7km/h
W
SE 14km/h
SE
WSW 9km/h
WSW
E 14km/h
E
W 12km/h
W
W 14km/h
W
Relative Humidity 92% 66% 87% 63% 80% 59% 81% 49% 79% 50% 76% 41% 81% 49%
Dew Point 28°C 26°C 27°C 25°C 27°C 25°C 26°C 24°C 27°C 24°C 27°C 23°C 27°C 24°C

Fitzroy Crossing Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
05:15 WST
sunrise
05:37 WST
sunset
18:03 WST
last light
18:25 WST
moon
set
Mon 02:33 WST
rise
Mon 15:39 WST
moon
Fri
Mar 6
moon
Sat
Mar 14
moon
Fri
Mar 20
moon
Fri
Mar 27

Curtin Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Mar 1
24.0°C 35°C 3.8mm
Sat
Feb 28
25.1°C 35.5°C 19.8mm
Fri
Feb 27
23.2°C 35.1°C 1.2mm
Thu
Feb 26
27.0°C 35.3°C 0.0mm
Wed
Feb 25
24.8°C 34.7°C 21.6mm

Curtin Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Mar
642.2mm
39.4 day(s)
total for 2015
533.2mm
26 day(s)
total to this day 2014
470.0mm
30 day(s)
wettest day
135.2mm
Jan 8
lowest temperature
20.7°C
Jan 10
highest temperature
43.0°C
Feb 19

Curtin Ap Almanac

March minimum temperature
lowest this month
24.0°C
1st
lowest on record
14.6°C
24th 1994
average this month
24.0°C
-0.1°C
long-term average
24.1°C
March maximum temperature
highest this month
35.0°C
1st
highest on record
42.3°C
20th 2005
average this month
35.0°C
-1.1°C
long-term average
36.1°C
March rainfall
wettest this month
3.8mm
1st
total this month
3.8mm
1 day(s)
long-term average
179.0mm
11.4 day(s)
wettest on record
497.0mm
2012
driest on record
0.0mm
1990

St George Ranges Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» St George Ranges Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Severe weather hits NSW; SES called to more than 500 jobs in Sydney

ABC licensed image 00:33 EDT Severe thunderstorms and damaging winds caused chaos across Sydney on Sunday, with the SES responding to more than 550 jobs, mainly roof damage from heavy rain and strong winds.

Help with Weatherzone