Fairfax Media Network

Camballin Weather


Derby Forecast

Tonight 27°C
Tomorrow 38°C
possible_thunderstorm

Now

30.9°C falling
Updated at 18:40 WST

Kimberley for Thursday Mostly clear. The chance of a thunderstorm in the southwest early this evening. Light winds.
Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning.

Currently at Curtin Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 30.9°C falling
Dew Point 20.8°C falling
Feels Like 33.5°C
Relative Humidity 55%
Wind icon
SE 5km/h falling
Wind Gusts 6km/h
Pressure 1008.4hPa rising
Fire Danger 6.1
Rain since 9am/last hr - / -

Sun on Thu

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:43 WST
Sunset sunset
18:15 WST

Nearby Now

Derby Ap 34.0°C
Fitzroy Crossing Ap 32.4°C
Broome Ap 30.7°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Fitzroy Crossing

48-hour forecast

9pm

Mostly clear
30°C

12am

Mostly clear
28°C

3am

Mostly clear
25°C

6am

Mostly clear
25°C

Kimberley Weather Warnings

view all
WA - Thu 10:53 WST
Moderate Flood Warning for the Fitzroy River

National Forecast

Derby 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
Feb 23
Fri
Feb 24
Sat
Feb 25
Sun
Feb 26
Mon
Feb 27
Tue
Feb 28
Wed
Mar 1

Sunny

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm

Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 37°C 38°C 34°C 32°C 34°C 36°C 37°C
Minimum 25°C 27°C 27°C 26°C 26°C 26°C 26°C
Chance of Rain 20% 60% 90% 90% 60% 50% 30%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm 20-40mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 11
km/h
7
km/h
8
km/h
8
km/h
12
km/h
9
km/h
10
km/h
11
km/h
7
km/h
4
km/h
8
km/h
3
km/h
9
km/h
3
km/h
Wind Direction SW 11km/h
SW
S 7km/h
S
SW 8km/h
SW
ESE 8km/h
ESE
ESE 12km/h
ESE
ENE 9km/h
ENE
NE 10km/h
NE
N 11km/h
N
WSW 7km/h
WSW
NNW 4km/h
NNW
SW 8km/h
SW
NNE 3km/h
NNE
SW 9km/h
SW
WSW 3km/h
WSW
Relative Humidity 71% 44% 64% 41% 66% 63% 71% 56% 68% 50% 64% 45% 65% 43%
Dew Point 24°C 23°C 24°C 23°C 24°C 26°C 23°C 22°C 23°C 22°C 23°C 22°C 24°C 22°C

Derby Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
05:21 WST
sunrise
05:43 WST
sunset
18:14 WST
last light
18:36 WST
moon
rise
Fri 03:19 WST
set
Fri 16:27 WST
moon
Mon
Feb 27
moon
Sun
Mar 5
moon
Mon
Mar 13
moon
Tue
Mar 21

Curtin Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Feb 23
25.8°C 38°C -
Wed
Feb 22
25.8°C 35.3°C -
Tue
Feb 21
25.2°C 35.1°C -
Mon
Feb 20
23.4°C 35.1°C -
Sun
Feb 19
26.2°C 36.0°C -

Curtin Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Feb
463.2mm
28.0 Day(s)
Total For 2017
2.6mm
12 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
175.0mm
19 Day(s)
Wettest Day
0.4mm
Jan 6
Lowest Temperature
22.2°C
Feb 1
Highest Temperature
38.4°C
Jan 3

Curtin Ap Almanac

full climatology
February Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
22.2°C
1st
Lowest On Record
16.0°C
23rd 1996
Average This Month
24.2°C
-0.4°C
Long-term Average
24.6°C
February Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
38.0°C
23rd
Highest On Record
44.4°C
12th 2007
Average This Month
33.4°C
-2.0°C
Long-term Average
35.4°C
February Rainfall
Wettest This Month
Total This Month
0 Day(s)
Long-term Average
233.9mm
13.7 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
420.6mm
2003
Driest On Record
14.6mm
2007
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Ex-Tropical Cyclone Alfred: Borroloola bridge collapses, town split in half after NT flooding

18:25 EDT

The community of Borroloola has been physically split in half after heavy rainfall and flooding caused by ex-Tropical Cyclone Alfred partly collapsed a bridge.

Victoria told national energy operator 'under no circumstances' could it cut power during NSW heatwave

17:21 EDT

The Victorian Government has told the national energy operator "under no circumstances" could it cut power to regional centres in order to keep .

Ex-Tropical Cyclone Alfred makes landfall, weakens to tropical low

13:45 EDT

Tropical Cyclone Alfred has weakened to a tropical low as it nears landfall on the Gulf of Carpentaria's southern coast, but the Bureau of Meteorology warned the weather system remained powerful.