Fairfax Media Network

Woolundra Weather


31.62°S 117.80°E 245m AMSL

Kellerberrin Forecast

This morning 9°C
Today 20°C
showers_increasing

Now

12.0°C falling
Updated at 07:30 WST

Central Wheatbelt for Tuesday Partly cloudy. Areas of fog early this morning. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h turning W/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon and evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 19.

Currently at Cunderdin Airfield

24-hour graph
Temperature 12.0°C falling
Dew Point 11.8°C falling
Feels Like 11.8°C
Relative Humidity 99%
Wind icon
N 5km/h rising
Wind Gusts 9km/h
Pressure 1021.2hPa steady
Fire Danger 0.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Tue

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:09 WST
Sunset sunset
17:19 WST

Nearby Now

Southern Cross Ap 6.0°C
Bickley 11.7°C
Lake Grace 10.9°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Cunderdin

48-hour forecast

9am

Mostly clear
13°C

12pm

Mostly clear
18°C

3pm

Chance shower
19°C

6pm

Slight chance shower
15°C

Central Wheatbelt Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Kellerberrin 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Fri
Jul 10
Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13

Showers increasing

Possible shower

Sunny

Cloud increasing

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 20°C 14°C 14°C 16°C 15°C 16°C 15°C
Minimum 9°C 6°C 1°C 1°C 4°C 3°C 4°C
Chance of Rain 90% 70% 10% 5% 5% 40% 20%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Low Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Moderate Moderate Slight Moderate Slight
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 9
km/h
17
km/h
20
km/h
24
km/h
8
km/h
6
km/h
8
km/h
12
km/h
11
km/h
14
km/h
12
km/h
14
km/h
15
km/h
17
km/h
Wind Direction WNW 9km/h
WNW
WNW 17km/h
WNW
S 20km/h
S
SSE 24km/h
SSE
SE 8km/h
SE
SSE 6km/h
SSE
SE 8km/h
SE
SE 12km/h
SE
ENE 11km/h
ENE
ENE 14km/h
ENE
ENE 12km/h
ENE
ENE 14km/h
ENE
ENE 15km/h
ENE
ENE 17km/h
ENE
Relative Humidity 86% 56% 87% 50% 91% 47% 74% 51% 81% 47% 76% 42% 79% 48%
Dew Point 10°C 11°C 6°C 4°C 3°C 3°C 2°C 5°C 4°C 4°C 2°C 3°C 3°C 4°C

Kellerberrin Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:42 WST
sunrise
07:09 WST
sunset
17:19 WST
last light
17:46 WST
moon
set
Tue 10:42 WST
rise
Tue 23:05 WST
moon
Thu
Jul 9
moon
Thu
Jul 16
moon
Fri
Jul 24
moon
Fri
Jul 31

Kellerberrin Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Jul 6
6.8°C - 1.0mm
Sun
Jul 5
3.0°C 20.1°C 0.0mm
Sat
Jul 4
8.6°C 19.5°C 0.0mm
Fri
Jul 3
11.0°C 21.0°C 0.4mm
Thu
Jul 2
11.0°C 15.1°C 2.0mm

Kellerberrin Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jul
218.6mm
44.1 Day(s)
Total For 2015
139.5mm
21 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2014
125.5mm
30 Day(s)
Wettest Day
23.0mm
Mar 1
Lowest Temperature
1.0°C
May 28
Highest Temperature
44.2°C
Jan 21

Kellerberrin Almanac

full climatology
July Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
3.0°C
5th
Lowest On Record
-3.5°C
12th 2005
Average This Month
8.3°C
+2.7°C
Long-term Average
5.6°C
July Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
21.0°C
1st
Highest On Record
24.9°C
31st 1969
Average This Month
19.3°C
+2.9°C
Long-term Average
16.4°C
July Rainfall
Wettest This Month
2.0mm
2nd
Total This Month
3.4mm
3 Day(s)
Long-term Average
52.3mm
12.5 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
122.5mm
1958
Driest On Record
9.1mm
2012
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Drought worries grow in Victoria, South Australia with some areas having lowest rainfall on record

17:22 EST

Rainfall totals are the lowest on record over the past year for parts of western Victoria and south-eastern South Australia, weather forecasters are warning.

Agriculture Minister Barnaby Joyce 'takes on board' concern that farmers are struggling to access drought loans

15:53 EST

Agriculture Minister Barnaby Joyce has indicated he might be prepared to consider changes to improve the Federal Government's concessional loans scheme for drought-hit farmers.

Labor, Greens slam Agriculture White Paper for lack of strategic vision or climate change consideration

14:44 EST

Prime Minister Tony Abbott says his government "wants to back people who are prepared to back themselves", and that a newly released vision for Australian agriculture will do just that.