you are not logged in | login or join us

South Bodallin Weather

  RSS

31.55°S 118.89°E 419m AMSL

Southern Cross Forecast

Today 31°C
Tonight 18°C
Possible thunderstorm

Now

31.5°C steady
Updated at 12:00 WST

Central Wheatbelt for Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during this afternoon and evening. Winds NE 15 to 20 km/h turning N/NW 20 to 30 km/h in the late morning. Daytime maximum temperatures 28 to 33.

Currently at Southern Cross Ap

Temperature 31.5°C steady
Dew Point 7.9°C falling
Feels Like 29.7°C
Relative Humidity 23%
Wind icon
N 18km/h falling
Wind Gusts 30km/h
Pressure 1017.4hPa falling
Fire Danger 25.3
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Monday

Sunrise sunrise
06:12 WST
Sunset sunset
18:02 WST

Nearby Now

Cunderdin Airfield 31.1°C
Newdegate 31.2°C
Lake Grace 30.3°C
Wandering 30.2°C

Fire Danger Rating

HIGH

Next 12 hours in Southern Cross

mostly cloudy

3pm

Mostly cloudy
31°C
possible shower

6pm

Chance shower
28°C
shower

9pm

Shower
22°C
rain

12am

Rain
20°C
powered by Opticast

Central Wheatbelt Weather Warnings

WA - Mon 11:25 WST
Flooding Outlook Advice General

Western Australia weather update

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Southern Cross 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Mar 30
Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Sun
Apr 5
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
Maximum 31°C 21°C 20°C 20°C 25°C 28°C 25°C
Minimum 18°C 18°C 15°C 14°C 14°C 16°C 17°C
Chance of Rain 90% 90% 60% 5% 50% 70% 30%
Rain Amount 10-20mm 5-10mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm
UV Index Very High Very High Very High Very High Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 23
km/h
22
km/h
14
km/h
15
km/h
22
km/h
23
km/h
20
km/h
17
km/h
19
km/h
18
km/h
21
km/h
20
km/h
15
km/h
17
km/h
Wind Direction NNE 23km/h
NNE
N 22km/h
N
N 14km/h
N
SW 15km/h
SW
SSE 22km/h
SSE
SE 23km/h
SE
E 20km/h
E
E 17km/h
E
NE 19km/h
NE
NE 18km/h
NE
NNE 21km/h
NNE
NW 20km/h
NW
SSW 15km/h
SSW
WSW 17km/h
WSW
Relative Humidity 42% 25% 90% 82% 80% 61% 71% 60% 66% 46% 67% 41% 65% 45%
Dew Point 10°C 9°C 18°C 17°C 14°C 12°C 11°C 12°C 12°C 13°C 14°C 14°C 14°C 13°C

Southern Cross Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
05:48 WST
sunrise
06:12 WST
sunset
18:02 WST
last light
18:26 WST
moon
rise
Mon 15:00 WST
set
Tue 02:20 WST
moon
Sat
Apr 4
moon
Sun
Apr 12
moon
Sun
Apr 19
moon
Sun
Apr 26

Southern Cross Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Mar 30
16.5°C - 0.0mm
Sun
Mar 29
13.7°C 29.6°C 0.0mm
Sat
Mar 28
12.8°C 26.8°C 5.8mm
Fri
Mar 27
14.9°C 22.1°C 2.2mm
Thu
Mar 26
13.3°C 27.5°C 0.0mm

Southern Cross Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Mar
90.9mm
11.9 day(s)
total for 2015
51.8mm
9 day(s)
total to this day 2014
70.8mm
12 day(s)
wettest day
20.0mm
Mar 2
lowest temperature
9.0°C
Mar 23
highest temperature
46.3°C
Jan 21

Southern Cross Ap Almanac

March minimum temperature
lowest this month
9.0°C
23rd
lowest on record
1.8°C
28th 2007
average this month
16.2°C
+1.1°C
long-term average
15.1°C
March maximum temperature
highest this month
37.3°C
12th
highest on record
42.6°C
4th 2008
average this month
29.7°C
-0.8°C
long-term average
30.5°C
March rainfall
wettest this month
20.0mm
2nd
total this month
38.8mm
4 day(s)
long-term average
34.8mm
4.0 day(s)
wettest on record
154.4mm
1999
driest on record
0.0mm
2001

South Bodallin Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» South Bodallin Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

The Tasmanian Government's Water for Profit program aims to turn the irrigation pipes into profitability on farm

ABC image 14:14 EDT The Tasmanian Government has set aside $1.5 million for the Water for Profit program in an effort to take advantage of the irrigation schemes being rolled out in the state.

Help with Weatherzone