you are not logged in | login or join us

Dangin Weather

  RSS

32.07°S 117.35°E 235m AMSL

Beverley Forecast

This morning 14°C
Today 35°C
Possible thunderstorm

Now

14.2°C falling
Updated at 02:00 WST

Central Wheatbelt for Sunday Clear. Light winds.
Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NE 15 to 20 km/h turning N/NW 20 to 30 km/h in the late morning.

Currently at Cunderdin Airfield

Temperature 14.2°C falling
Dew Point 10.2°C falling
Feels Like 14.2°C
Relative Humidity 77%
Wind icon
ESE 5km/h steady
Wind Gusts 7km/h
Pressure 1016.7hPa falling
Fire Danger 1.6
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Monday

Sunrise sunrise
06:22 WST
Sunset sunset
18:12 WST

Nearby Now

Wandering 10.6°C
Perth Airport 13.9°C
Dwellingup 14.1°C

Fire Danger Rating

HIGH

Next 12 hours in Cunderdin

mostly cloudy

3am

Mostly cloudy
17°C
mostly cloudy

6am

Mostly cloudy
16°C
mostly clear

9am

Mostly clear
25°C
mostly cloudy

12pm

Mostly cloudy
32°C
powered by Opticast

Central Wheatbelt Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Western Australia weather update

Western Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Beverley 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Mar 30
Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Sun
Apr 5
possible thunderstorm
Possible thunderstorm
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 35°C 24°C 24°C 24°C 28°C 30°C 27°C
Minimum 14°C 16°C 14°C 13°C 14°C 14°C 15°C
Chance of Rain 70% 30% 5% 10% 60% 60% 50%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 5-10mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index High High High High High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 13
km/h
19
km/h
9
km/h
14
km/h
21
km/h
19
km/h
16
km/h
12
km/h
14
km/h
9
km/h
14
km/h
14
km/h
10
km/h
11
km/h
Wind Direction NNE 13km/h
NNE
NW 19km/h
NW
SE 9km/h
SE
SSE 14km/h
SSE
SE 21km/h
SE
ESE 19km/h
ESE
ENE 16km/h
ENE
ENE 12km/h
ENE
ENE 14km/h
ENE
ENE 9km/h
ENE
NE 14km/h
NE
NW 14km/h
NW
NW 10km/h
NW
NW 11km/h
NW
Relative Humidity 38% 18% 86% 58% 73% 47% 68% 44% 66% 38% 71% 38% 73% 45%
Dew Point 8°C 8°C 16°C 15°C 13°C 12°C 11°C 11°C 12°C 12°C 14°C 14°C 14°C 14°C

Beverley Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
05:58 WST
sunrise
06:22 WST
sunset
18:12 WST
last light
18:36 WST
moon
rise
Mon 15:11 WST
set
Tue 02:29 WST
moon
Sat
Apr 4
moon
Sun
Apr 12
moon
Sun
Apr 19
moon
Sun
Apr 26

Beverley Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Mar 29
11.0°C 32°C 0.0mm
Sat
Mar 28
10.4°C 30.4°C 0.0mm
Fri
Mar 27
16.4°C 27.2°C 3.2mm
Thu
Mar 26
11.6°C 30.0°C 0.0mm
Wed
Mar 25
10.0°C 28.0°C 0.0mm

Beverley Year To Date

average rainfall to Mar
41.9mm
7.2 day(s)
total for 2015
32.3mm
15 day(s)
total to this day 2014
5.4mm
5 day(s)
wettest day
7.8mm
Mar 15
lowest temperature
6.2°C
Mar 23
highest temperature
43.8°C
Jan 5

Beverley Almanac

March minimum temperature
lowest this month
6.2°C
23rd
lowest on record
2.6°C
28th 2007
average this month
14.8°C
+0.1°C
long-term average
14.7°C
March maximum temperature
highest this month
39.8°C
12th
highest on record
42.8°C
1st 1998
average this month
30.7°C
-0.1°C
long-term average
30.8°C
March rainfall
wettest this month
7.8mm
15th
total this month
21.4mm
6 day(s)
long-term average
15.8mm
3.0 day(s)
wettest on record
131.3mm
1934
driest on record
0.0mm
1890

Dangin Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Dangin Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Victoria thawing out

13:56 EDT Like a large area of southeastern Australia, Victoria has been been experiencing a chilly run, as much as four-to-ten degrees below average but is now thawing out.

Help with Weatherzone