you are not logged in | login or join us

Halls Gap Weather

  RSS

37.14°S 142.52°E 242m AMSL

Stawell Forecast

This morning 10°C
Today 17°C
Rain

Now

22.8°C falling
Updated at 23:30 EDT

Wimmera for Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the southwest, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW 25 to 35 km/h turning W/SW in the late evening.
Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the morning. Slight (30%) chance of showers during the afternoon. Possible hail about the ranges in the afternoon. Winds W 25 to 35 km/h tending SW 25 to 40 km/h in the morning then decreasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the late evening. High.

Currently at Stawell Ap

Temperature 22.8°C falling
Dew Point 5.7°C rising
Feels Like 22.8°C
Relative Humidity 33%
Wind icon
SSW 14km/h steady
Wind Gusts 26km/h
Pressure 999.1hPa rising
Fire Danger 12.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Saturday

Sunrise sunrise
06:24 EDT
Sunset sunset
20:02 EDT

Nearby Now

Longerenong 19.8°C
Mount William 11.2°C
Kanagulk 15.4°C
Horsham Ap 17.5°C

Fire Danger Rating

HIGH

Next 12 hours in Eversley

rain

3am

Rain
13°C
rain

6am

Rain
11°C
mostly cloudy

9am

Mostly cloudy
9°C
possible shower

12pm

Slight chance shower. Windy
9°C
powered by Opticast

Wimmera Weather Warnings

Vic - Fri 22:41 EDT
Warning for Farmers and Graziers in Victoria. Cold, wet and windy weather is expected, possibly leading to sheep losses in exposed areas.

Victoria weather update

Victoria Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Stawell 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Nov 1
Sun
Nov 2
Mon
Nov 3
Tue
Nov 4
Wed
Nov 5
Thu
Nov 6
Fri
Nov 7
rain
Rain
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
sunny
Sunny
Maximum 17°C 19°C 25°C 31°C 27°C 26°C 32°C
Minimum 10°C 6°C 3°C 10°C 12°C 8°C 11°C
Chance of Rain 50% 5% 5% 30% 5% 20% 40%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm
UV Index Very High Very High Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Moderate Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 24
km/h
29
km/h
15
km/h
16
km/h
8
km/h
9
km/h
14
km/h
15
km/h
10
km/h
18
km/h
7
km/h
9
km/h
13
km/h
14
km/h
Wind Direction WSW 24km/h
WSW
WSW 29km/h
WSW
SW 15km/h
SW
SSW 16km/h
SSW
E 8km/h
E
N 9km/h
N
NE 14km/h
NE
N 15km/h
N
SSW 10km/h
SSW
SSW 18km/h
SSW
S 7km/h
S
SW 9km/h
SW
ENE 13km/h
ENE
N 14km/h
N
Relative Humidity 69% 37% 59% 38% 59% 29% 39% 21% 52% 34% 58% 32% 47% 23%
Dew Point 7°C 2°C 3°C 4°C 4°C 5°C 5°C 6°C 8°C 9°C 7°C 7°C 9°C 8°C

Stawell Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
05:56 EDT
sunrise
06:24 EDT
sunset
20:02 EDT
last light
20:29 EDT
moon
set
Sat 02:30 EDT
rise
Sat 13:49 EDT
moon
Fri
Nov 7
moon
Sat
Nov 15
moon
Sat
Nov 22
moon
Sat
Nov 29

Stawell Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Oct 31
6.9°C 32°C 0.0mm
Thu
Oct 30
6.8°C 24.7°C 0.0mm
Wed
Oct 29
7.7°C 23.5°C 0.0mm
Tue
Oct 28
9.3°C 18.6°C 0.2mm
Mon
Oct 27
13.2°C 18.6°C 0.8mm

Stawell Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Nov
465.1mm
112.4 day(s)
total for 2014
242.0mm
100 day(s)
total to this day 2013
397.8mm
115 day(s)
wettest day
14.6mm
Apr 30
lowest temperature
-2.2°C
Aug 3
highest temperature
44.0°C
Jan 14

Stawell Ap Almanac

November minimum temperature
lowest this month
lowest on record
0.9°C
11th 2001
average this month
 
long-term average
9.8°C
November maximum temperature
highest this month
highest on record
41.0°C
29th 2012
average this month
 
long-term average
23.8°C
November rainfall
wettest this month
total this month
0 day(s)
long-term average
44.1mm
7.4 day(s)
wettest on record
98.2mm
2007
driest on record
9.2mm
2013

Halls Gap Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Halls Gap Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone