Fairfax Media Network

Sale Weather


Sale Forecast

Today 16°C
Tonight 4°C
mostly_sunny

Now

13.4°C falling
Updated at 11:36 EST

W & S Gippsland for Friday Mostly sunny. Areas of morning fog. High (70%) chance of showers near Wilsons Promontory this evening, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1300 metres. Winds NW 20 to 30 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 10 and 16.

Currently at Sale Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 13.4°C falling
Dew Point 5.3°C rising
Feels Like 11.7°C
Relative Humidity 58%
Wind icon
WNW 20km/h falling
Wind Gusts 22km/h
Pressure 1016.0hPa falling
Fire Danger 4.2
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Fri

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:28 EST
Sunset sunset
16:59 EST

Nearby Now

Bairnsdale Ap 14.5°C
Latrobe Valley Ap 13.4°C
Mt Moornapa 12.5°C

Next 12 hours in Sale

48-hour forecast

3pm

Mostly cloudy
16°C

6pm

Mostly cloudy
11°C

9pm

Mostly clear
8°C

12am

Rain
8°C

W & S Gippsland Weather Warnings

view all
Vic - Fri 10:50 EST
Strong Wind Warning for West Coast, Central Coast, Central Gippsland Coast and East Gippsland Coast

National Forecast

Sale 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Jun 23
Sat
Jun 24
Sun
Jun 25
Mon
Jun 26
Tue
Jun 27
Wed
Jun 28
Thu
Jun 29

Mostly sunny

Clearing shower

Late shower

Possible shower

Cloudy

Mostly sunny

Possible shower
Maximum 16°C 13°C 14°C 14°C 14°C 14°C 14°C
Minimum 1°C 4°C 2°C 5°C 3°C 3°C 2°C
Chance of Rain 90% 30% 50% 60% 10% 40% 80%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk High Slight Moderate Slight Moderate Moderate Moderate
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 12
km/h
22
km/h
15
km/h
18
km/h
16
km/h
26
km/h
16
km/h
18
km/h
10
km/h
12
km/h
11
km/h
14
km/h
13
km/h
15
km/h
Wind Direction NW 12km/h
NW
NW 22km/h
NW
W 15km/h
W
W 18km/h
W
NW 16km/h
NW
WNW 26km/h
WNW
W 16km/h
W
W 18km/h
W
NW 10km/h
NW
WNW 12km/h
WNW
NW 11km/h
NW
W 14km/h
W
WNW 13km/h
WNW
WSW 15km/h
WSW
Relative Humidity 86% 50% 92% 58% 80% 55% 91% 67% 94% 60% 92% 64% 94% 66%
Dew Point 3°C 6°C 5°C 5°C 4°C 5°C 6°C 8°C 5°C 7°C 5°C 7°C 6°C 8°C

Sale Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:58 EST
sunrise
07:28 EST
sunset
16:59 EST
last light
17:29 EST
moon
set
Fri 16:22 EST
rise
Sat 07:04 EST
moon
Sat
Jun 24
moon
Sat
Jul 1
moon
Sun
Jul 9
moon
Mon
Jul 17

Sale Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Jun 23
2.0°C - 0.0mm
Thu
Jun 22
8°C 13.9°C 0.0mm
Wed
Jun 21
1.8°C 14°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jun 20
1.2°C 16.1°C 0.0mm
Mon
Jun 19
2.2°C 15.9°C 0.0mm

Sale Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jun
283.4mm
71.4 Day(s)
Total For 2017
138.0mm
53 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
297.6mm
73 Day(s)
Wettest Day
28.0mm
Apr 10
Lowest Temperature
-0.6°C
Jun 17
Highest Temperature
38.3°C
Jan 17

Sale Ap Almanac

full climatology
June Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
-0.6°C
17th
Lowest On Record
-4.5°C
25th 1949
Average This Month
3.3°C
-0.9°C
Long-term Average
4.2°C
June Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
16.9°C
16th
Highest On Record
23.2°C
3rd 1957
Average This Month
15.2°C
+0.9°C
Long-term Average
14.3°C
June Rainfall
Wettest This Month
4.0mm
6th
Total This Month
8.4mm
9 Day(s)
Long-term Average
48.2mm
16.6 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
195.2mm
1978
Driest On Record
4.1mm
1972
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Rain drenches Perth but fails to bring many desperate WA farmers relief

16:51 EST

A cold front over the southern half of Western Australia has dumped more than 60 millimetres of rain on Perth, and has given some struggling farmers a boost, but has failed to reach all agricultural areas desperate for a drenching.

Remembering the great Hawkesbury flood tragedy of 1867

11:21 EST

It is a strange experience for Carol Pohahau as she steps on to the land where her ancestors once lived.

Western soaking targets Perth

11:15 EST

Perth has just received its heaviest June rain in more than 30 years amid a wet end to the week in Western Australia.