Fairfax Media Network

Leebrooke Weather


37.69°S 147.19°E 336m AMSL

Mt Moornapa Forecast

This morning 5°C
Today 14°C
mostly_sunny

Now

6.5°C falling
Updated at 02:30 EST

W & S Gippsland for Thursday Partly cloudy. Light winds.
Friday Areas of morning frost. Mostly sunny. Patchy morning fog. High (70%) chance of showers in the west at night, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Showers falling as snow above 1300 metres. Winds NW 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the middle of the day then tending NW/SW 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening.

Currently at Mt Moornapa

24-hour graph
Temperature 6.5°C falling
Dew Point 1.8°C falling
Feels Like 3.6°C
Relative Humidity 72%
Wind icon
N 14km/h steady
Wind Gusts 20km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 1.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.2mm / -

Sun on Fri

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:27 EST
Sunset sunset
17:00 EST

Nearby Now

Bairnsdale Ap 6.6°C
Sale Ap 4.6°C
Mt Nowa Nowa 7.6°C

Next 12 hours in Mt Moornapa

48-hour forecast

3am

Mostly cloudy
7°C

6am

Mostly cloudy
5°C

9am

Mostly clear
7°C

12pm

Mostly clear
12°C

W & S Gippsland Weather Warnings

view all
Vic - Thu 22:31 EST
Strong Wind Warning for the Following Areas: West Coast, Central Coast, Central Gippsland Coast and East Gippsland Coast

National Forecast

Mt Moornapa 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Jun 23
Sat
Jun 24
Sun
Jun 25
Mon
Jun 26
Tue
Jun 27
Wed
Jun 28
Thu
Jun 29

Mostly sunny

Clearing shower

Late shower

Possible shower

Cloudy

Mostly sunny

Possible shower
Maximum 14°C 10°C 12°C 11°C 12°C 12°C 12°C
Minimum 5°C 7°C 4°C 7°C 4°C 4°C 4°C
Chance of Rain 80% 20% 50% 60% 10% 20% 80%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Nil Slight Nil Slight Slight Slight
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 9
km/h
11
km/h
9
km/h
6
km/h
10
km/h
12
km/h
11
km/h
7
km/h
7
km/h
2
km/h
6
km/h
3
km/h
6
km/h
5
km/h
Wind Direction N 9km/h
N
NW 11km/h
NW
W 9km/h
W
W 6km/h
W
NW 10km/h
NW
WNW 12km/h
WNW
WNW 11km/h
WNW
W 7km/h
W
NW 7km/h
NW
SW 2km/h
SW
NNW 6km/h
NNW
WSW 3km/h
WSW
NNW 6km/h
NNW
W 5km/h
W
Relative Humidity 74% 53% 84% 67% 71% 64% 77% 73% 75% 64% 77% 69% 76% 72%
Dew Point 3°C 4°C 4°C 4°C 2°C 5°C 4°C 6°C 3°C 5°C 3°C 6°C 3°C 6°C

Mt Moornapa Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:58 EST
sunrise
07:27 EST
sunset
17:00 EST
last light
17:29 EST
moon
rise
Fri 05:55 EST
set
Fri 16:22 EST
moon
Sat
Jun 24
moon
Sat
Jul 1
moon
Sun
Jul 9
moon
Mon
Jul 17

Mt Moornapa Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Jun 22
6.2°C 11°C 1.6mm
Wed
Jun 21
7.2°C 9°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jun 20
5.0°C 15.6°C 0.0mm
Mon
Jun 19
6.8°C 14.8°C 0.2mm
Sun
Jun 18
6.3°C 14.1°C 0.0mm

Mt Moornapa Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jun
442.9mm
69.2 Day(s)
Total For 2017
257.0mm
69 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
494.8mm
73 Day(s)
Wettest Day
44.8mm
Apr 11
Lowest Temperature
3.6°C
May 31
Highest Temperature
39.4°C
Jan 17

Mt Moornapa Almanac

full climatology
June Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
4.3°C
8th
Lowest On Record
-7.0°C
24th 1995
Average This Month
5.9°C
-0.2°C
Long-term Average
6.1°C
June Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
17.1°C
11th
Highest On Record
22.0°C
8th 2005
Average This Month
12.8°C
+0.4°C
Long-term Average
12.4°C
June Rainfall
Wettest This Month
10.8mm
6th
Total This Month
17.0mm
9 Day(s)
Long-term Average
109.2mm
14.4 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
414.4mm
2007
Driest On Record
21.8mm
2008
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Rain drenches Perth but fails to bring many desperate WA farmers relief

16:51 EST

A cold front over the southern half of Western Australia has dumped more than 60 millimetres of rain on Perth, and has given some struggling farmers a boost, but has failed to reach all agricultural areas desperate for a drenching.

Remembering the great Hawkesbury flood tragedy of 1867

11:21 EST

It is a strange experience for Carol Pohahau as she steps on to the land where her ancestors once lived.

Western soaking targets Perth

11:15 EST

Perth has just received its heaviest June rain in more than 30 years amid a wet end to the week in Western Australia.