Fairfax Media Network

Broadford Weather


37.20°S 145.05°E 194m AMSL

Kilmore Forecast

Tonight 6°C
Tomorrow 18°C
mostly_cloudy

Now

7.4°C rising
Updated at 23:30 EDT

North Central for Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the east with possible hail. Winds W/SW 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the late evening.
Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h increasing to 25 km/h before turning S 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

Currently at Kilmore Gap

24-hour graph
Temperature 7.4°C rising
Dew Point 4.7°C steady
Feels Like 4.1°C
Relative Humidity 83%
Wind icon
WSW 20km/h rising
Wind Gusts 28km/h
Pressure 1011.2hPa steady
Fire Danger 1.4
Rain since 9am/last hr 3.2mm / -

Sun on Sun

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:54 EDT
Sunset sunset
20:14 EDT

Nearby Now

Mangalore 10.1°C
Redesdale 7.8°C
Melbourne Ap 9.2°C
Essendon Ap 10.8°C

Fire Danger Rating

HIGH

Next 12 hours in Kilmore

48-hour forecast

12am

Clear
8°C

3am

Mostly clear
7°C

6am

Mostly clear
7°C

9am

Mostly clear
10°C

North Central Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Kilmore 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Feb 19
Mon
Feb 20
Tue
Feb 21
Wed
Feb 22
Thu
Feb 23
Fri
Feb 24
Sat
Feb 25

Showers increasing

Mostly cloudy

Sunny

Windy

Sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 15°C 18°C 23°C 31°C 24°C 20°C 20°C
Minimum 6°C 6°C 7°C 10°C 13°C 11°C 10°C
Chance of Rain 90% 10% 5% 5% 5% 20% 20%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Very High Extreme Extreme Extreme Extreme
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 21
km/h
25
km/h
24
km/h
26
km/h
11
km/h
11
km/h
27
km/h
32
km/h
18
km/h
20
km/h
25
km/h
29
km/h
27
km/h
28
km/h
Wind Direction WNW 21km/h
WNW
W 25km/h
W
WSW 24km/h
WSW
SW 26km/h
SW
SE 11km/h
SE
E 11km/h
E
NNE 27km/h
NNE
N 32km/h
N
SSW 18km/h
SSW
SSW 20km/h
SSW
S 25km/h
S
S 29km/h
S
S 27km/h
S
S 28km/h
S
Relative Humidity 72% 64% 80% 45% 79% 36% 57% 28% 71% 43% 87% 51% 82% 48%
Dew Point 5°C 7°C 7°C 6°C 8°C 7°C 8°C 9°C 9°C 11°C 11°C 9°C 9°C 8°C

Kilmore Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:28 EDT
sunrise
06:55 EDT
sunset
20:12 EDT
last light
20:40 EDT
moon
rise
Mon 01:04 EDT
set
Mon 15:18 EDT
moon
Mon
Feb 27
moon
Sun
Mar 5
moon
Mon
Mar 13
moon
Tue
Mar 21

Kilmore Gap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Feb 19
6.1°C 16°C 0.0mm
Sat
Feb 18
8.9°C 18.4°C 0.0mm
Fri
Feb 17
10.3°C 23.7°C 0.0mm
Thu
Feb 16
13.6°C 29.4°C 0.0mm
Wed
Feb 15
8.6°C 28.5°C 0.4mm

Kilmore Gap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Feb
106.6mm
18.6 Day(s)
Total For 2017
47.8mm
21 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
78.0mm
24 Day(s)
Wettest Day
18.0mm
Feb 6
Lowest Temperature
6.1°C
Feb 19
Highest Temperature
38.5°C
Jan 17

Kilmore Gap Almanac

full climatology
February Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
6.1°C
19th
Lowest On Record
5.4°C
13th 1996
Average This Month
11.7°C
-1.0°C
Long-term Average
12.7°C
February Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
35.5°C
9th
Highest On Record
42.7°C
7th 2009
Average This Month
24.6°C
+0.0°C
Long-term Average
24.6°C
February Rainfall
Wettest This Month
18.0mm
6th
Total This Month
24.0mm
11 Day(s)
Long-term Average
57.4mm
9.2 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
174.8mm
2005
Driest On Record
2.6mm
1997
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

NSW weather: Storm hits Hunter and Central Coast, BOM predicts heavy rainfall and winds

21:23 EDT

Severe thunderstorms that ravaged the Hunter region and the Central Coast of New South Wales are over, the Bureau of Meteorology says, but Ausgrid and SES volunteers are still working to repair the damage.

Sydney storms: 12,000 insurance claims lodged from hailstorm, $31 million in damages

17:19 EDT

More than 12,000 insurance claims have already been lodged with damages at an estimated $31 million following the .

Tropical Low lashes Gulf of Carpentaria

12:10 EDT

Southern parts of the Gulf of Carpentaria have been lashed with heavy rain and gusty winds as a tropical low makes its presence felt.