Fairfax Media Network

Lyndale Weather


Moorabbin Forecast

Tonight 10°C
Tomorrow 20°C
late_shower

Now

14.9°C rising
Updated at 20:50 EST

Melbourne for Sunday Mostly cloudy. Winds N 15 to 20 km/h. Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds W 15 to 20 km/h turning SW 15 to 25 km/h during the day.
Monday Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower during the morning, increasing to a high (80%) chance of showers during the late afternoon and evening. Winds N/NW 20 to 30 km/h turning W 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon.

Currently at Moorabbin Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 14.9°C rising
Dew Point 6.7°C falling
Feels Like 13.6°C
Relative Humidity 58%
Wind icon
N 18km/h steady
Wind Gusts 28km/h
Pressure 1019.3hPa falling
Fire Danger 4.3
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Sun

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:59 EST
Sunset sunset
17:34 EST

Nearby Now

Frankston 15.2°C
Scoresby 13.9°C
Bulleen 13.7°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Moorabbin

48-hour forecast

12am

Cloudy
12°C

3am

Mostly cloudy
11°C

6am

Mostly cloudy
10°C

9am

Chance shower
14°C

Melbourne Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Moorabbin 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Apr 30
Mon
May 1
Tue
May 2
Wed
May 3
Thu
May 4
Fri
May 5
Sat
May 6

Mostly cloudy

Late shower

Showers

Possible shower

Sunny

Mostly sunny

Late shower
Maximum 19°C 20°C 15°C 15°C 17°C 20°C 20°C
Minimum 9°C 10°C 8°C 7°C 5°C 6°C 9°C
Chance of Rain 40% 90% 70% 40% 5% 10% 60%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Slight Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 12
km/h
14
km/h
26
km/h
27
km/h
19
km/h
24
km/h
11
km/h
16
km/h
9
km/h
11
km/h
14
km/h
19
km/h
17
km/h
16
km/h
Wind Direction NNW 12km/h
NNW
NNW 14km/h
NNW
N 26km/h
N
NNW 27km/h
NNW
W 19km/h
W
WSW 24km/h
WSW
SSW 11km/h
SSW
SSW 16km/h
SSW
NE 9km/h
NE
SSW 11km/h
SSW
N 14km/h
N
N 19km/h
N
NNW 17km/h
NNW
NW 16km/h
NW
Relative Humidity 78% 56% 74% 57% 74% 59% 71% 56% 76% 53% 74% 54% 74% 56%
Dew Point 9°C 10°C 9°C 11°C 6°C 7°C 6°C 7°C 5°C 8°C 8°C 11°C 10°C 11°C

Moorabbin Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
06:33 EST
sunrise
07:00 EST
sunset
17:33 EST
last light
18:00 EST
moon
set
Sun 21:06 EST
rise
Mon 11:47 EST
moon
Wed
May 3
moon
Thu
May 11
moon
Fri
May 19
moon
Fri
May 26

Moorabbin Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Apr 30
13.6°C 18°C 0.2mm
Sat
Apr 29
14.4°C 19.0°C 0.0mm
Fri
Apr 28
10.8°C 18.7°C 0.8mm
Thu
Apr 27
8.6°C 15.1°C 6.4mm
Wed
Apr 26
9.9°C 14.9°C 25.4mm

Moorabbin Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Apr
199.6mm
35.2 Day(s)
Total For 2017
219.2mm
37 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
147.2mm
34 Day(s)
Wettest Day
32.0mm
Feb 6
Lowest Temperature
6.0°C
Apr 3
Highest Temperature
37.1°C
Jan 7

Moorabbin Ap Almanac

full climatology
April Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
6.0°C
3rd
Lowest On Record
1.0°C
29th 1999
Average This Month
11.4°C
+1.0°C
Long-term Average
10.4°C
April Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
28.3°C
8th
Highest On Record
34.9°C
10th 2005
Average This Month
20.9°C
+0.8°C
Long-term Average
20.1°C
April Rainfall
Wettest This Month
25.4mm
26th
Total This Month
94.6mm
13 Day(s)
Long-term Average
63.2mm
11.6 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
158.8mm
2001
Driest On Record
8.2mm
1963
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Colder showery change moving through southern states

16:08 EST

A front is bringing a colder showery change to southern Australia, dropping temperatures by five-to-10 degrees.

North Queensland chills

09:54 EST

Some inland areas of Northern Queensland have had their coldest April morning in at least 60 years.

Fog and low cloud glooming southern Australia

14:41 EST

Large areas of southern Australia can expect a foggy start to the next few mornings, reducing visibility for the first few hours, even in the southeastern capitals.