you are not logged in | login or join us

Huntingdale Weather

  RSS

37.91°S 145.10°E 68m AMSL

Moorabbin Forecast

This morning 5°C
Today 16°C
Clearing shower

Now

10.2°C rising
Updated at 02:30 EST

Melbourne for Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers with possible hail, becoming less likely later this evening. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h. Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Winds W 15 to 25 km/h turning SW 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.
Monday Partly cloudy. Mostly dry with just the slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds S/SE 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

Currently at Moorabbin Ap

Temperature 10.2°C rising
Dew Point 3.9°C steady
Feels Like 7.9°C
Relative Humidity 65%
Wind icon
SSE 16km/h rising
Wind Gusts 24km/h
Pressure 1034.8hPa steady
Fire Danger 2.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 2.8mm / -

Sun on Monday

Sunrise sunrise
06:50 EST
Sunset sunset
17:47 EST

Nearby Now

Scoresby 3.8°C
Bulleen 7.4°C
Essendon Ap 10.1°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Moorabbin

clear

6am

Clear
5°C
clear

9am

Clear
11°C
mostly clear

12pm

Mostly clear
15°C
mostly clear

3pm

Mostly clear
16°C
powered by Opticast

Melbourne Weather Warnings

Vic - Sun 22:09 EST
Coastal Strong Wind/Gale Warning

Melbourne weather update

Melbourne Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Moorabbin 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
Apr 20
Tue
Apr 21
Wed
Apr 22
Thu
Apr 23
Fri
Apr 24
Sat
Apr 25
Sun
Apr 26
clearing shower
Clearing shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
showers
Showers
possible shower
Possible shower
Maximum 16°C 18°C 19°C 19°C 17°C 13°C 13°C
Minimum 5°C 5°C 7°C 10°C 9°C 6°C 7°C
Chance of Rain 20% 30% 30% 50% 90% 90% 90%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 1-5mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Slight Slight Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 14
km/h
25
km/h
10
km/h
24
km/h
12
km/h
24
km/h
9
km/h
16
km/h
16
km/h
27
km/h
28
km/h
30
km/h
24
km/h
28
km/h
Wind Direction SSE 14km/h
SSE
SSE 25km/h
SSE
SSE 10km/h
SSE
S 24km/h
S
SSE 12km/h
SSE
SSW 24km/h
SSW
SSE 9km/h
SSE
S 16km/h
S
W 16km/h
W
W 27km/h
W
W 28km/h
W
W 30km/h
W
W 24km/h
W
W 28km/h
W
Relative Humidity 67% 46% 83% 56% 83% 59% 84% 57% 79% 59% 78% 65% 88% 68%
Dew Point 5°C 5°C 8°C 9°C 11°C 11°C 11°C 11°C 10°C 8°C 6°C 7°C 9°C 7°C

Moorabbin Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
06:23 EST
sunrise
06:50 EST
sunset
17:47 EST
last light
18:13 EST
moon
rise
Mon 08:07 EST
set
Mon 18:59 EST
moon
Sun
Apr 26
moon
Mon
May 4
moon
Mon
May 11
moon
Mon
May 18

Moorabbin Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Apr 19
8.7°C 14°C 10.4mm
Sat
Apr 18
11.6°C 20.9°C 5.0mm
Fri
Apr 17
8.2°C 18.0°C 0.0mm
Thu
Apr 16
14.6°C 17.5°C 1.2mm
Wed
Apr 15
14.1°C 28.1°C 6.8mm

Moorabbin Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Apr
199.6mm
35.2 day(s)
total for 2015
124.0mm
35 day(s)
total to this day 2014
115.6mm
32 day(s)
wettest day
18.8mm
Feb 14
lowest temperature
4.8°C
Apr 13
highest temperature
40.2°C
Jan 3

Moorabbin Ap Almanac

April minimum temperature
lowest this month
4.8°C
13th
lowest on record
1.0°C
29th 1999
average this month
9.9°C
-0.5°C
long-term average
10.4°C
April maximum temperature
highest this month
30.3°C
1st
highest on record
34.9°C
10th 2005
average this month
20.4°C
+0.3°C
long-term average
20.1°C
April rainfall
wettest this month
10.4mm
19th
total this month
32.4mm
7 day(s)
long-term average
63.2mm
11.6 day(s)
wettest on record
158.8mm
2001
driest on record
8.2mm
1963

Huntingdale Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Huntingdale Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Dirt n Dust Festival: Winner makes it five in a row in tough outback Queensland triathlon

ABC image 15:35 EST Thousands have visited a small outback Queensland town to witness Australia's toughest sprint triathlon, with the winner taking out his fifth win in a row.

Help with Weatherzone