Fairfax Media Network

Bellfield Weather


Viewbank Forecast

This morning 5°C
Today 12°C
showers

Now

6.9°C steady
Updated at 04:10 EST

Melbourne for Wednesday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, mainly about bayside suburbs. Winds S 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon. Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h tending W/NW during the day.

Currently at Bulleen

24-hour graph
Temperature 6.9°C steady
Dew Point 6.3°C steady
Feels Like 5.1°C
Relative Humidity 96%
Wind icon
WSW 9km/h falling
Wind Gusts 11km/h
Pressure 1012.7hPa falling
Fire Danger 0.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.2mm / -

Sun on Thu

more
Sunrise sunrise
06:51 EST
Sunset sunset
17:53 EST

Nearby Now

Essendon Ap 6.3°C
Melbourne Ap 5.3°C
Scoresby 6.8°C

Next 12 hours in Viewbank

48-hour forecast

6am

Chance shower
5°C

9am

Shower. Chance storm
8°C

12pm

Chance shower or storm
11°C

3pm

Chance shower or storm
12°C

Melbourne Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Melbourne Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Viewbank 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Thu
Aug 25
Fri
Aug 26
Sat
Aug 27
Sun
Aug 28
Mon
Aug 29
Tue
Aug 30
Wed
Aug 31

Showers

Clearing shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Showers

Rain

Clearing shower
Maximum 12°C 13°C 15°C 16°C 17°C 18°C 17°C
Minimum 5°C 4°C 4°C 7°C 7°C 9°C 11°C
Chance of Rain 90% 20% 60% 40% 50% 70% 90%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Pollen Index Low Low Low High High Low
Frost Risk Slight Slight Slight Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 9
km/h
16
km/h
6
km/h
10
km/h
13
km/h
20
km/h
10
km/h
10
km/h
5
km/h
7
km/h
8
km/h
14
km/h
13
km/h
15
km/h
Wind Direction WSW 9km/h
WSW
SW 16km/h
SW
WNW 6km/h
WNW
W 10km/h
W
NNW 13km/h
NNW
NNW 20km/h
NNW
NW 10km/h
NW
NW 10km/h
NW
N 5km/h
N
NNW 7km/h
NNW
NE 8km/h
NE
NE 14km/h
NE
N 13km/h
N
N 15km/h
N
Relative Humidity 89% 66% 85% 57% 78% 50% 80% 58% 80% 55% 82% 59% 89% 65%
Dew Point 6°C 6°C 5°C 4°C 5°C 5°C 6°C 8°C 7°C 8°C 10°C 10°C 11°C 10°C

Viewbank Sun & Moon Times

Thursday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:24 EST
sunrise
06:51 EST
sunset
17:53 EST
last light
18:20 EST
moon
set
Thu 11:15 EST
rise
Fri 01:30 EST
moon
Thu
Sep 1
moon
Fri
Sep 9
moon
Sat
Sep 17
moon
Fri
Sep 23

Bulleen Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Wed
Aug 24
0.5°C 13°C 0.0mm
Tue
Aug 23
6.0°C 14.0°C 3.6mm
Mon
Aug 22
8.7°C 16.6°C 1.8mm
Sun
Aug 21
8.3°C 14.2°C 2.6mm
Sat
Aug 20
5.9°C 13.4°C 8.6mm

Bulleen Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Aug
405.3mm
113.8 Day(s)
Total For 2016
366.6mm
106 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
321.0mm
101 Day(s)
Wettest Day
20.2mm
Jun 18
Lowest Temperature
0.0°C
Jul 17
Highest Temperature
43.8°C
Jan 13

Bulleen Almanac

full climatology
August Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
0.5°C
24th
Lowest On Record
-1.3°C
20th 2003
Average This Month
6.6°C
+0.3°C
Long-term Average
6.3°C
August Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
21.5°C
18th
Highest On Record
23.7°C
27th 2007
Average This Month
15.2°C
+0.0°C
Long-term Average
15.2°C
August Rainfall
Wettest This Month
16.4mm
2nd
Total This Month
51.6mm
15 Day(s)
Long-term Average
55.3mm
18.1 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
110.8mm
2004
Driest On Record
19.8mm
2007
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

NSW weather: Search for man missing in floodwaters as severe weather hits

21:00 EST

Witnesses saw a man being swept away after his vehicle went into floodwaters near Lismore in far north New South Wales, police say, as a heavy downpour and strong winds hit the state's coast.

Queensland farmers rejoice after late winter rain fills in gaps

16:57 EST

After receiving record-breaking rain in June and July, parts of western Queensland have received their best August rain in nearly 20 years.

Records tumble during Queensland rain event

16:22 EST

August temperature and rainfall records have been broken across Queensland today, some of which have been in place for more than a century.