Fairfax Media Network

Irymple Weather


Mildura Forecast

Today 21°C
Tonight 8°C
clearing_shower

Now

20.9°C falling
Updated at 15:20 EST

Mallee for Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere, becoming less likely this morning. The chance of a thunderstorm this morning. Light winds becoming W 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then tending NW in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 20.

Currently at Mildura

24-hour graph
Temperature 20.9°C falling
Dew Point 12.6°C rising
Feels Like 20.9°C
Relative Humidity 59%
Wind icon
NNW 11km/h steady
Wind Gusts 17km/h
Pressure 1014.8hPa steady
Fire Danger 4.2
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Tue

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:23 EST
Sunset sunset
17:34 EST

Nearby Now

Walpeup 18.9°C
Renmark Ap 20.2°C
Loxton 20.4°C
Hopetoun Ap 18.3°C

Next 12 hours in Mildura

48-hour forecast

6pm

Mostly clear
17°C

9pm

Clear
13°C

12am

Clear
11°C

3am

Clear
9°C

Mallee Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

National Forecast

Mildura 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
May 23
Wed
May 24
Thu
May 25
Fri
May 26
Sat
May 27
Sun
May 28
Mon
May 29

Clearing shower

Cloud increasing

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 21°C 20°C 20°C 20°C 21°C 18°C 16°C
Minimum 10°C 8°C 8°C 7°C 9°C 9°C 5°C
Chance of Rain 10% 10% 20% 5% 40% 20% 20%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Low
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Slight
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 6
km/h
13
km/h
14
km/h
17
km/h
6
km/h
13
km/h
3
km/h
11
km/h
17
km/h
23
km/h
14
km/h
20
km/h
10
km/h
14
km/h
Wind Direction N 6km/h
N
WNW 13km/h
WNW
W 14km/h
W
WSW 17km/h
WSW
NNW 6km/h
NNW
WNW 13km/h
WNW
N 3km/h
N
NNW 11km/h
NNW
N 17km/h
N
N 23km/h
N
WNW 14km/h
WNW
W 20km/h
W
WNW 10km/h
WNW
WNW 14km/h
WNW
Relative Humidity 90% 50% 88% 51% 85% 49% 88% 44% 75% 36% 81% 45% 85% 45%
Dew Point 12°C 10°C 10°C 10°C 10°C 9°C 10°C 8°C 9°C 6°C 9°C 6°C 7°C 4°C

Mildura Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:56 EST
sunrise
07:23 EST
sunset
17:34 EST
last light
18:01 EST
moon
set
Tue 15:53 EST
rise
Wed 05:03 EST
moon
Fri
May 26
moon
Thu
Jun 1
moon
Fri
Jun 9
moon
Sat
Jun 17

Mildura Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Tue
May 23
11.6°C 22°C 7.2mm
Mon
May 22
9.5°C 22.6°C 0.0mm
Sun
May 21
7.6°C 22.4°C 0.0mm
Sat
May 20
7.6°C 21.3°C 0.0mm
Fri
May 19
10.8°C 17.8°C 6.6mm

Mildura Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
108.6mm
21.4 Day(s)
Total For 2017
96.6mm
18 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
94.0mm
20 Day(s)
Wettest Day
31.4mm
Apr 21
Lowest Temperature
1.4°C
May 15
Highest Temperature
46.3°C
Feb 9

Mildura Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
1.4°C
15th
Lowest On Record
-2.1°C
24th 2006
Average This Month
6.1°C
-1.3°C
Long-term Average
7.4°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
23.6°C
6th
Highest On Record
29.6°C
6th 1975
Average This Month
19.7°C
+0.6°C
Long-term Average
19.1°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
7.2mm
23rd
Total This Month
13.8mm
2 Day(s)
Long-term Average
25.1mm
6.9 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
86.3mm
1956
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1991
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

AuctionsPlus Queensland sheep listings double, due to low rainfall and rising prices

12:16 EST

The number of Queensland sheep offered in online sales has doubled week-on-week this fortnight, as producers respond to dry times and a stronger market.

Southern swell reaches NSW early

15:29 EST

Early risers along the New South Wales coast may have been surprised to see big waves as the sun rose this morning.

Aurora australis illuminates weekend nights

14:10 EST

Aurora chasers in Tasmania and Victoria stayed up late on the weekend to catch a glimpse of the southern lights.