you are not logged in | login or join us

Wynyard Weather

  RSS

40.99°S 145.73°E 3m AMSL

Wynyard Forecast

This morning 8°C
Today 17°C
Mostly sunny

Now

11.7°C rising
Updated at 07:00 EDT

Northwest Coast for Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/SW 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 13 and 17. Low-Moderate.

Currently at Wynyard Ap

Temperature 11.7°C rising
Dew Point 8.6°C falling
Feels Like 9.2°C
Relative Humidity 81%
Wind icon
WSW 24km/h steady
Wind Gusts 31km/h
Pressure 1008.8hPa rising
Fire Danger 2.0
Rain since 9am/last hr 1.6mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Tuesday

Sunrise sunrise
05:42 EDT
Sunset sunset
20:26 EDT

Nearby Now

Smithton Ap 11.2°C
Devonport Ap 12.2°C
Luncheon Hill 8.1°C
Sheffield 10.5°C

Next 12 hours in Devonport

mostly clear

9am

Mostly clear
14°C
mostly clear

12pm

Mostly clear. Windy
16°C
mostly clear

3pm

Mostly clear. Windy
17°C
mostly clear

6pm

Mostly clear. Windy
15°C
powered by Opticast

Northwest Coast Weather Warnings

There are no warnings current.

Tasmania weather update

Tasmania Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Wynyard 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Tue
Nov 25
Wed
Nov 26
Thu
Nov 27
Fri
Nov 28
Sat
Nov 29
Sun
Nov 30
Mon
Dec 1
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
clearing shower
Clearing shower
sunny
Sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
cloudy
Cloudy
possible shower
Possible shower
possible shower
Possible shower
Maximum 17°C 18°C 20°C 20°C 20°C 20°C 20°C
Minimum 8°C 9°C 6°C 7°C 10°C 11°C 13°C
Chance of Rain 40% 5% 5% 5% 5% 70% 70%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm
UV Index Very High Very High Very High Very High Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 31
km/h
33
km/h
28
km/h
28
km/h
14
km/h
16
km/h
10
km/h
15
km/h
11
km/h
9
km/h
15
km/h
14
km/h
22
km/h
20
km/h
Wind Direction WSW 31km/h
WSW
W 33km/h
W
WSW 28km/h
WSW
SW 28km/h
SW
SW 14km/h
SW
WSW 16km/h
WSW
SSW 10km/h
SSW
W 15km/h
W
E 11km/h
E
NNE 9km/h
NNE
ESE 15km/h
ESE
N 14km/h
N
ENE 22km/h
ENE
ENE 20km/h
ENE
Relative Humidity 65% 57% 63% 45% 63% 44% 65% 50% 70% 56% 71% 60% 79% 67%
Dew Point 7°C 8°C 6°C 6°C 5°C 7°C 7°C 9°C 10°C 11°C 10°C 12°C 13°C 14°C

Wynyard Sun & Moon Times

Tuesday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon rise moon set first quarter full moon last quarter new moon
first light
05:10 EDT
sunrise
05:42 EDT
sunset
20:26 EDT
last light
20:58 EDT
moon
rise
Tue 08:07 EDT
set
Tue 22:51 EDT
moon
Sat
Nov 29
moon
Sat
Dec 6
moon
Sun
Dec 14
moon
Mon
Dec 22

Wynyard Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
Nov 24
6.3°C 15°C 0.8mm
Sun
Nov 23
9.1°C 23.3°C 1.0mm
Sat
Nov 22
4.1°C 16.8°C 0.0mm
Fri
Nov 21
12.3°C 19.6°C 7.4mm
Thu
Nov 20
11.4°C 16.9°C 0.0mm

Wynyard Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Nov
950.1mm
170.7 day(s)
total for 2014
703.8mm
168 day(s)
total to this day 2013
1172.2mm
131 day(s)
wettest day
42.6mm
Jul 29
lowest temperature
-2.4°C
Aug 12
highest temperature
31.8°C
Jan 15

Wynyard Ap Almanac

November minimum temperature
lowest this month
1.6°C
3rd
lowest on record
-0.6°C
18th 1998
average this month
7.7°C
-0.3°C
long-term average
8.0°C
November maximum temperature
highest this month
23.3°C
23rd
highest on record
30.5°C
19th 2009
average this month
18.5°C
+0.6°C
long-term average
17.9°C
November rainfall
wettest this month
7.4mm
21st
total this month
20.4mm
8 day(s)
long-term average
77.0mm
13.7 day(s)
wettest on record
226.9mm
1952
driest on record
14.7mm
2003

Wynyard Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Wynyard Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone