Fairfax Media Network

Turners Beach Weather


Devonport Forecast

Today 12°C
Tonight 5°C
mostly_sunny

Now

11.1°C rising
Updated at 14:40 EST

Northwest Coast for Saturday Partly cloudy. Morning frost. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 700 metres this morning. Winds SW 15 to 25 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 7 and 12.

Currently at Devonport Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 11.1°C rising
Dew Point 5.8°C rising
Feels Like 8.8°C
Relative Humidity 70%
Wind icon
WNW 20km/h rising
Wind Gusts 22km/h
Pressure 1018.1hPa falling
Fire Danger 2.6
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Sat

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:41 EST
Sunset sunset
16:53 EST

Nearby Now

Low Head 11.3°C
Wynyard Ap 10.5°C
Launceston 10.2°C
Launceston Ap 8.4°C

Next 12 hours in Devonport

48-hour forecast

3pm

Mostly clear
12°C

6pm

Mostly clear
9°C

9pm

Mostly clear
8°C

12am

Mostly clear
7°C

Northwest Coast Weather Warnings

view all
Tas - Sat 10:21 EST
Cancellation of Road Weather Alert for NW, Central N, NE, W, Central Plateau, Midlands, E Coast, Upper Derwent Valley and SE forecast

Tasmania Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Devonport 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Jun 25
Sun
Jun 26
Mon
Jun 27
Tue
Jun 28
Wed
Jun 29
Thu
Jun 30
Fri
Jul 1

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Clearing shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower

Clearing shower
Maximum 12°C 13°C 13°C 15°C 15°C 13°C 13°C
Minimum 1°C 5°C 6°C 7°C 7°C 7°C 5°C
Chance of Rain 50% 90% 50% 60% 90% 90% 50%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 10-20mm < 1mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk High Slight Nil Nil Nil Nil Slight
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 14
km/h
18
km/h
16
km/h
28
km/h
17
km/h
22
km/h
25
km/h
24
km/h
20
km/h
26
km/h
36
km/h
33
km/h
19
km/h
17
km/h
Wind Direction SW 14km/h
SW
W 18km/h
W
WNW 16km/h
WNW
NW 28km/h
NW
W 17km/h
W
W 22km/h
W
WNW 25km/h
WNW
WNW 24km/h
WNW
NW 20km/h
NW
NNW 26km/h
NNW
NNW 36km/h
NNW
NNW 33km/h
NNW
WNW 19km/h
WNW
W 17km/h
W
Relative Humidity 79% 66% 89% 77% 91% 70% 90% 76% 92% 81% 88% 81% 87% 70%
Dew Point 0°C 6°C 7°C 9°C 6°C 8°C 9°C 11°C 9°C 12°C 6°C 10°C 5°C 8°C

Devonport Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
07:09 EST
sunrise
07:41 EST
sunset
16:53 EST
last light
17:25 EST
moon
rise
Sat 21:55 EST
set
Sun 11:14 EST
moon
Tue
Jun 28
moon
Mon
Jul 4
moon
Tue
Jul 12
moon
Wed
Jul 20

Devonport Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Jun 25
0.4°C - 0.0mm
Fri
Jun 24
1.2°C 9.9°C 26.6mm
Thu
Jun 23
4.5°C 11.9°C 13.8mm
Wed
Jun 22
9.6°C 13.7°C 1.6mm
Tue
Jun 21
7.6°C 14.0°C 4.2mm

Devonport Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jun
336.1mm
54.6 Day(s)
Total For 2016
565.9mm
61 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
330.0mm
59 Day(s)
Wettest Day
88.0mm
Jun 6
Lowest Temperature
0.4°C
Jun 25
Highest Temperature
30.5°C
Feb 8

Devonport Ap Almanac

full climatology
June Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
0.4°C
25th
Lowest On Record
-1.9°C
11th 2006
Average This Month
6.8°C
+1.7°C
Long-term Average
5.1°C
June Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
16.7°C
4th
Highest On Record
18.8°C
17th 2003
Average This Month
14.0°C
+0.5°C
Long-term Average
13.5°C
June Rainfall
Wettest This Month
88.0mm
6th
Total This Month
197.6mm
13 Day(s)
Long-term Average
75.7mm
12.6 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
145.2mm
1981
Driest On Record
12.3mm
2006
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Icy weather in NSW to ease; gale force winds leave Queensland homes without power

14:32 EST

The Bureau of Meteorology (BoM) says icy and windy weather affecting parts of the NSW central-west and Blue Mountains will ease today after southeast Queensland was lashed by gale force winds overnight.

Cold front delivers for boardriders

13:47 EST

After a slow start to the snow season and a week of small to no surf, an intense cold front has brought some happiness to snowboarders and surfers in Victoria and New South Wales.

Above average rainfall for WA

13:39 EST

Parts of WA have been receiving persistent showers in recent days, propelling some locations well past their monthly average.