Fairfax Media Network

Trowutta Weather


41.04°S 145.08°E 195m AMSL

Luncheon Hill Forecast

This morning 7°C
Today 10°C
possible_shower

Now

7.2°C falling
Updated at 02:40 EST

Northwest Coast for Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h.
Friday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the west, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h increasing to 25 to 40 km/h in the morning then turning SW 25 to 35 km/h in the afternoon. Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low].

Currently at Luncheon Hill

24-hour graph
Temperature 7.2°C falling
Dew Point 7.1°C falling
Feels Like 3.8°C
Relative Humidity 99%
Wind icon
W 20km/h steady
Wind Gusts 24km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 0.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 7.2mm / -

Sun on Fri

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:30 EST
Sunset sunset
17:22 EST

Nearby Now

Smithton Ap 10.3°C
Cape Grim 10.6°C
Wynyard Ap 9.5°C

Next 12 hours in Cape Grim

48-hour forecast

6am

Shower. Very windy
11°C

9am

Shower. Windy
12°C

12pm

Shower. Very windy
12°C

3pm

Chance shower. Very windy
12°C

Northwest Coast Weather Warnings

view all
Tas - Thu 22:07 EST
Coastal Wind Warning for Tasmanian Waters.

Tasmania Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Luncheon Hill 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Jul 29
Sat
Jul 30
Sun
Jul 31
Mon
Aug 1
Tue
Aug 2
Wed
Aug 3
Thu
Aug 4

Possible shower

Late shower

Clearing shower

Showers

Showers

Showers

Possible shower
Maximum 10°C 10°C 11°C 11°C 9°C 10°C 12°C
Minimum 7°C 2°C 6°C 6°C 4°C 5°C 7°C
Chance of Rain 60% 90% 90% 90% 50% 50% 30%
Rain Amount 1-5mm 10-20mm 5-10mm 20-40mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 1-5mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Nil Moderate Nil Nil Slight Slight Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 25
km/h
28
km/h
8
km/h
18
km/h
20
km/h
16
km/h
22
km/h
18
km/h
12
km/h
19
km/h
22
km/h
24
km/h
23
km/h
18
km/h
Wind Direction W 25km/h
W
WSW 28km/h
WSW
NE 8km/h
NE
NNE 18km/h
NNE
W 20km/h
W
WNW 16km/h
WNW
NNE 22km/h
NNE
NNW 18km/h
NNW
W 12km/h
W
W 19km/h
W
WSW 22km/h
WSW
SW 24km/h
SW
SW 23km/h
SW
SW 18km/h
SW
Relative Humidity 88% 80% 79% 83% 82% 68% 92% 93% 83% 80% 81% 79% 82% 73%
Dew Point 7°C 6°C 2°C 6°C 5°C 5°C 9°C 9°C 4°C 5°C 5°C 7°C 7°C 8°C

Luncheon Hill Sun & Moon Times

Friday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
07:00 EST
sunrise
07:30 EST
sunset
17:22 EST
last light
17:52 EST
moon
set
Fri 13:09 EST
rise
Sat 03:44 EST
moon
Wed
Aug 3
moon
Thu
Aug 11
moon
Thu
Aug 18
moon
Thu
Aug 25

Luncheon Hill Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Thu
Jul 28
4.1°C 9°C 20.8mm
Wed
Jul 27
2.4°C 8.2°C 15.0mm
Tue
Jul 26
2.0°C 6.8°C 16.8mm
Mon
Jul 25
3.7°C 9.3°C 11.8mm
Sun
Jul 24
-0.1°C 8.3°C 7.2mm

Luncheon Hill Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jul
846.9mm
136.5 Day(s)
Total For 2016
1076.6mm
132 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
871.6mm
144 Day(s)
Wettest Day
54.4mm
Jun 6
Lowest Temperature
-0.1°C
Jul 24
Highest Temperature
31.8°C
Jan 1

Luncheon Hill Almanac

full climatology
July Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
-0.1°C
24th
Lowest On Record
-0.6°C
10th 1997
Average This Month
5.4°C
+0.3°C
Long-term Average
5.1°C
July Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
13.5°C
6th
Highest On Record
15.7°C
25th 2007
Average This Month
10.0°C
-0.7°C
Long-term Average
10.7°C
July Rainfall
Wettest This Month
29.8mm
4th
Total This Month
282.6mm
26 Day(s)
Long-term Average
197.4mm
25.9 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
304.6mm
2013
Driest On Record
70.8mm
2001
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

SA weather: Langhorne Creek vineyards welcome winter flooding

17:39 EST

While a wet and stormy winter has many South Australians counting the days until summer, flooding at Langhorne Creek south of Adelaide has grape growers smiling.

Myer redevelopment flooding: Safety concerns hamper efforts to repair Hobart Rivulet breach

16:05 EST

Safety concerns have held up remediation works at the Myer store redevelopment in the Hobart CBD, which has been flooded after a rivulet wall collapsed.

Squally Sunday for southwestern WA

15:33 EST

Conditions are set to take a turn for the worse over the weekend as a cold front bears down on southwestern WA.