Fairfax Media Network

Spreyton Weather


Devonport Forecast

Tonight 1°C
Tomorrow 11°C
showers_increasing

Now

4.9°C rising
Updated at 20:00 EST

Northwest Coast for Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 400 metres, rising to 600 metres. Winds SW 30 to 45 km/h tending W 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening.
Sunday Cloudy. Areas of frost in the morning, mainly in the east. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely from the late morning. Snow falling above 800 metres. Winds W/SW 15 to 25 km/h shifting N/NE 20 to 30 km/h in the late morning and afternoon. Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 1 [Low].

Currently at Devonport Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 4.9°C rising
Dew Point 1.2°C falling
Feels Like 0.7°C
Relative Humidity 77%
Wind icon
W 22km/h rising
Wind Gusts 35km/h
Pressure 1004.9hPa rising
Fire Danger 1.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.6mm / -

Sun on Sat

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:30 EST
Sunset sunset
17:12 EST

Nearby Now

Sheffield 1.2°C
Low Head 7.2°C
Wynyard Ap 2.5°C
Launceston 4.2°C

Next 12 hours in Devonport

48-hour forecast

9pm

Mostly clear
5°C

12am

Clear
4°C

3am

Mostly clear
3°C

6am

Mostly clear
1°C

Northwest Coast Weather Warnings

view all
Tas - Sat 18:55 EST
Gale Warning for all districts exc. Strong Wind Warning for Derwent Estuary, Frederick Henry and Norfolk Bays, Channel and CW Coast

Tas - Sat 16:19 EST
Road Weather Alert for for NW Coast, Central N, NE, W, Central Plateau, Midlands, E Coast, Upper Derwent Valley & SE

Tas - Sat 16:19 EST
Sheep Graziers Warning for the North West Coast, Midlands, East Coast, Upper Derwent Valley and South East

Tasmania Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Devonport 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Jul 23
Sun
Jul 24
Mon
Jul 25
Tue
Jul 26
Wed
Jul 27
Thu
Jul 28
Fri
Jul 29

Windy

Showers increasing

Showers increasing

Showers increasing

Possible shower

Possible shower

Possible shower
Maximum 9°C 11°C 12°C 11°C 13°C 13°C 13°C
Minimum 4°C 1°C 6°C 6°C 6°C 7°C 8°C
Chance of Rain 80% 90% 90% 80% 50% 60% 60%
Rain Amount < 1mm 5-10mm 10-20mm 5-10mm 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Slight High Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 38
km/h
42
km/h
12
km/h
19
km/h
22
km/h
32
km/h
37
km/h
34
km/h
31
km/h
39
km/h
34
km/h
37
km/h
34
km/h
35
km/h
Wind Direction W 38km/h
W
WSW 42km/h
WSW
W 12km/h
W
NNW 19km/h
NNW
WNW 22km/h
WNW
NW 32km/h
NW
W 37km/h
W
WNW 34km/h
WNW
WNW 31km/h
WNW
W 39km/h
W
WNW 34km/h
WNW
WNW 37km/h
WNW
WNW 34km/h
WNW
W 35km/h
W
Relative Humidity 68% 61% 76% 80% 88% 72% 72% 68% 84% 74% 80% 74% 85% 75%
Dew Point 0°C 2°C 0°C 8°C 7°C 7°C 3°C 5°C 7°C 8°C 5°C 8°C 7°C 8°C

Devonport Sun & Moon Times

Sunday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
first light
06:59 EST
sunrise
07:29 EST
sunset
17:13 EST
last light
17:43 EST
moon
rise
Sat 20:53 EST
set
Sun 09:52 EST
moon
Wed
Jul 27
moon
Wed
Aug 3
moon
Thu
Aug 11
moon
Thu
Aug 18

Devonport Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sat
Jul 23
3.7°C 7°C 1.4mm
Fri
Jul 22
5.0°C 14.0°C 21.8mm
Thu
Jul 21
3.2°C 14.1°C 0.0mm
Wed
Jul 20
6.6°C 13.8°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jul 19
10.2°C 14.3°C 4.4mm

Devonport Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jul
432.4mm
69.9 Day(s)
Total For 2016
674.0mm
75 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
366.7mm
68 Day(s)
Wettest Day
90.6mm
Jun 6
Lowest Temperature
0.4°C
Jun 25
Highest Temperature
30.5°C
Feb 8

Devonport Ap Almanac

full climatology
July Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
2.9°C
1st
Lowest On Record
-2.0°C
10th 1997
Average This Month
7.2°C
+2.5°C
Long-term Average
4.7°C
July Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
15.4°C
15th
Highest On Record
16.7°C
7th 1994
Average This Month
13.0°C
+0.2°C
Long-term Average
12.8°C
July Rainfall
Wettest This Month
21.8mm
22nd
Total This Month
102.8mm
14 Day(s)
Long-term Average
96.3mm
15.3 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
262.4mm
1974
Driest On Record
30.0mm
1977
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Tasmania weather: Snow, hail and wind send chills throughout the state

15:25 EST

Residents are warned to take care outdoors as snow, hail and wind gusts send Tasmania into a big chill.

Line-up of cold fronts for southeast Australia

15:11 EST

Following an uncharacteristically warm week for southeastern Australia, a solid line of cold fronts are on the way to bring us back to winter with a bang.

Australia: in the midst of winter an invincible summer

13:18 EST

The fact that Terra Australis is a land of extremes is not a new concept.