Fairfax Media Network

Sisters Beach Weather


Wynyard Forecast

Tonight 0°C
Tomorrow 13°C
possible_shower

Now

7.4°C rising
Updated at 20:30 EST

Northwest Coast for Sunday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Winds SW 20 to 30 km/h.
Monday Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon then becoming SW 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 1 [Low].

Currently at Wynyard Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 7.4°C rising
Dew Point 5.0°C rising
Feels Like 5.0°C
Relative Humidity 85%
Wind icon
WNW 12km/h rising
Wind Gusts 17km/h
Pressure 1011.1hPa steady
Fire Danger 1.1
Rain since 9am/last hr 1.8mm / -

Sun on Sun

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:43 EST
Sunset sunset
16:56 EST

Nearby Now

Smithton Ap 7.9°C
Luncheon Hill 5.6°C
Devonport Ap 9.2°C

Next 12 hours in Devonport

48-hour forecast

9pm

Mostly clear
7°C

12am

Clear
6°C

3am

Mostly clear
4°C

6am

Clear
3°C

Northwest Coast Weather Warnings

view all
Tas - Sun 16:31 EST
Gale Warning East of Flinders Is, Lower E & SE Coast. Strong Wind Warning elsewhere except inland lakes and Derwent Estuary

National Forecast

Wynyard 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sun
Jun 25
Mon
Jun 26
Tue
Jun 27
Wed
Jun 28
Thu
Jun 29
Fri
Jun 30
Sat
Jul 1

Possible shower

Possible shower

Late shower

Showers

Possible shower

Frost then sunny

Frost then sunny
Maximum 13°C 13°C 13°C 13°C 12°C 12°C 13°C
Minimum 5°C 0°C 2°C 3°C 2°C 1°C 1°C
Chance of Rain 80% 5% 70% 70% 20% 30% 80%
Rain Amount 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Slight High Moderate Moderate Moderate High High
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 28
km/h
30
km/h
13
km/h
16
km/h
6
km/h
10
km/h
8
km/h
10
km/h
19
km/h
23
km/h
12
km/h
9
km/h
11
km/h
14
km/h
Wind Direction NW 28km/h
NW
W 30km/h
W
WSW 13km/h
WSW
WSW 16km/h
WSW
WSW 6km/h
WSW
NNW 10km/h
NNW
WNW 8km/h
WNW
WNW 10km/h
WNW
W 19km/h
W
WSW 23km/h
WSW
SW 12km/h
SW
WSW 9km/h
WSW
NNE 11km/h
NNE
N 14km/h
N
Relative Humidity 85% 76% 77% 65% 79% 74% 89% 85% 84% 72% 73% 66% 81% 79%
Dew Point 9°C 7°C 0°C 6°C 3°C 8°C 6°C 10°C 4°C 7°C 1°C 5°C 5°C 10°C

Wynyard Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
07:12 EST
sunrise
07:43 EST
sunset
16:57 EST
last light
17:28 EST
moon
rise
Mon 09:15 EST
set
Mon 19:32 EST
moon
Sat
Jul 1
moon
Sun
Jul 9
moon
Mon
Jul 17
moon
Sun
Jul 23

Wynyard Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Sun
Jun 25
0.8°C 13°C 0.8mm
Sat
Jun 24
-1°C 11°C 2mm
Fri
Jun 23
2.8°C 14°C 3.0mm
Thu
Jun 22
-0.2°C 13°C 0.0mm
Wed
Jun 21
1.8°C 11.6°C 3.2mm

Wynyard Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jun
422.8mm
78.8 Day(s)
Total For 2017
357.2mm
84 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2016
574.4mm
72 Day(s)
Wettest Day
58.0mm
May 21
Lowest Temperature
-1.1°C
May 31
Highest Temperature
27.0°C
Jan 8

Wynyard Ap Almanac

full climatology
June Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
-1.0°C
24th
Lowest On Record
-3.6°C
21st 2015
Average This Month
3.3°C
-0.9°C
Long-term Average
4.2°C
June Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
16.9°C
3rd
Highest On Record
19.6°C
3rd 2014
Average This Month
14.3°C
+0.8°C
Long-term Average
13.5°C
June Rainfall
Wettest This Month
4.6mm
5th
Total This Month
24.2mm
15 Day(s)
Long-term Average
109.8mm
18.7 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
327.3mm
1947
Driest On Record
31.9mm
1949
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Wild weather on the way for New South Wales

12:42 EST

After a month of mostly high pressure, a cold front and trough will bump away the high and bring some woolly weather later this week to parts of New South Wales.

Turbulent skies over WA's interior

10:55 EST

Following a week of generally clear weather over the interior of WA, thundery clouds and a strong jetstream are leading to storm activity and some magnificent cloud features observable on satellite.

Skyrocketing beanies caused by winter

15:00 EST

We're now past the shortest day of the year and well into winter, so just how wintry is it in southeastern Australia? A weak cold front has just clipped Victoria and southeastern New South Wales, bringing with it frequent showers and fresh winds.