Fairfax Media Network

Brighton Weather


New Norfolk Forecast

Tonight 4°C
Tomorrow 17°C
showers

Now

10.7°C rising
Updated at 20:00 EST

Lower Derwent for Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the far south, medium (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h.
Saturday Cloudy. Areas of fog in the south in the early morning. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Winds N 15 to 20 km/h turning W/NW 20 to 30 km/h in the early afternoon. Low-Moderate.

Currently at Campania

24-hour graph
Temperature 10.7°C rising
Dew Point 4.2°C steady
Feels Like 7.6°C
Relative Humidity 64%
Wind icon
N 27km/h rising
Wind Gusts 41km/h
Pressure -
Fire Danger 3.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 1.2mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Fri

more
Sunrise sunrise
05:46 EST
Sunset sunset
18:18 EST

Nearby Now

Hobart 10.8°C
Hobart Ap 11.2°C
Bushy Park 9.2°C

Next 12 hours in Hobart

48-hour forecast

9pm

Mostly clear
12°C

12am

Mostly clear
10°C

3am

Mostly clear
8°C

6am

Intermittent rain
8°C

Lower Derwent Weather Warnings

view all
Tas - Fri 20:04 EST
Flood Warning for the Jordan River

Tas - Fri 18:05 EST
Minor Flood Warning for the River Derwent

Tas - Fri 16:42 EST
Final Flood Warning for all river basins

Tas - Fri 16:23 EST
Minor Flood Warning for the Huon River

Tas - Fri 16:05 EST
Strong Wind Warning South West Coast and Central West Coast. Cancellation for Storm Bay, Channel, Lower East Coast and South East Coast

Tasmania Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

New Norfolk 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Sep 30
Sat
Oct 1
Sun
Oct 2
Mon
Oct 3
Tue
Oct 4
Wed
Oct 5
Thu
Oct 6

Rain clearing

Showers

Late shower

Showers

Showers

Showers increasing

Possible shower
Maximum 17°C 17°C 21°C 17°C 16°C 15°C 19°C
Minimum 8°C 4°C 7°C 8°C 6°C 5°C 6°C
Chance of Rain 90% 40% 10% 50% 50% 50% 10%
Rain Amount 10-20mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 1-5mm 1-5mm 5-10mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Slight Nil Nil Nil Slight Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 20
km/h
10
km/h
6
km/h
12
km/h
8
km/h
15
km/h
16
km/h
24
km/h
25
km/h
32
km/h
24
km/h
28
km/h
28
km/h
27
km/h
Wind Direction SE 20km/h
SE
NE 10km/h
NE
N 6km/h
N
NW 12km/h
NW
NNW 8km/h
NNW
N 15km/h
N
NW 16km/h
NW
NW 24km/h
NW
NW 25km/h
NW
WNW 32km/h
WNW
WNW 24km/h
WNW
W 28km/h
W
WNW 28km/h
WNW
WNW 27km/h
WNW
Relative Humidity 96% 86% 81% 71% 76% 60% 81% 60% 77% 65% 75% 69% 73% 62%
Dew Point 12°C 15°C 10°C 11°C 8°C 13°C 7°C 9°C 8°C 9°C 8°C 7°C 9°C 11°C

New Norfolk Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon rise moon set First quarter Full moon Last quarter New moon
first light
05:16 EST
sunrise
05:45 EST
sunset
18:19 EST
last light
18:47 EST
moon
rise
Sat 05:56 EST
set
Sat 18:28 EST
moon
Sun
Oct 9
moon
Sun
Oct 16
moon
Sun
Oct 23
moon
Mon
Oct 31

Campania Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Sep 30
10.9°C 15°C 40.8mm
Thu
Sep 29
4.6°C 15.6°C 0.0mm
Wed
Sep 28
4.7°C 17.3°C 0.4mm
Tue
Sep 27
2.1°C 18.0°C 0.0mm
Mon
Sep 26
2.3°C 16.0°C 0.0mm

Campania Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Sep
349.4mm
114.3 Day(s)
Total For 2016
433.8mm
121 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
288.8mm
117 Day(s)
Wettest Day
40.8mm
Sep 30
Lowest Temperature
-1.7°C
Aug 18
Highest Temperature
33.7°C
Jan 13

Campania Almanac

full climatology
September Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
0.6°C
7th
Lowest On Record
-3.5°C
13th 2013
Average This Month
6.2°C
+0.8°C
Long-term Average
5.4°C
September Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
22.4°C
8th
Highest On Record
28.0°C
28th 2014
Average This Month
16.4°C
+0.2°C
Long-term Average
16.2°C
September Rainfall
Wettest This Month
40.8mm
30th
Total This Month
92.0mm
13 Day(s)
Long-term Average
48.3mm
16.6 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
115.4mm
2009
Driest On Record
19.2mm
2008
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

SA weather: Gawler flooding in wake of severe storms as river continues rising

20:03 EST

Flooding is underway in the town of Gawler and surrounding districts north of Adelaide as the Gawler River rises.

Concern for homes in South Australia as floodwaters rise, swollen rivers burst their banks

19:55 EST

Water levels are rising in the Gawler River, with significant flooding expected as it reaches its peak later tonight.

SA weather: Power outages continue for thousands after more than two days in dark

19:17 EST

Power may not be restored to Eyre Peninsula homes until the early hours of the morning after twin tornadoes and wild weather caused significant damage to transmission towers in South Australia.