Fairfax Media Network

Breona Weather


41.79°S 146.70°E 1050m AMSL

Liawenee Forecast

This morning 2°C
Today 7°C
showers_easing

Now

2.6°C falling
Updated at 05:40 EST

Central for Friday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h.

Currently at Liawenee

24-hour graph
Temperature 2.6°C falling
Dew Point 1.9°C falling
Feels Like -1.8°C
Relative Humidity 95%
Wind icon
WSW 18km/h falling
Wind Gusts 20km/h
Pressure 1013.6hPa rising
Fire Danger 0.8
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Sat

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:42 EST
Sunset sunset
16:53 EST

Nearby Now

Cressy 3.7°C
Launceston Ap 6.7°C
Launceston 7.6°C

Next 12 hours in Liawenee

48-hour forecast

6am

Drizzle
3°C

9am

Intermittent rain
4°C

12pm

Slight chance shower
7°C

3pm

Mostly cloudy
6°C

Central Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

Tasmania Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Liawenee 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Sat
Jul 2
Sun
Jul 3
Mon
Jul 4
Tue
Jul 5
Wed
Jul 6
Thu
Jul 7
Fri
Jul 8

Showers easing

Showers

Rain

Rain and snow

Mostly cloudy

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny
Maximum 7°C 8°C 2°C 3°C 4°C 5°C 4°C
Minimum 2°C 2°C 0°C -2°C -4°C -4°C -6°C
Chance of Rain 70% 90% 90% 70% 20% 20% 30%
Rain Amount < 1mm 1-5mm 5-10mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Low Low Low Low Low
Frost Risk Moderate Moderate High Severe Severe Severe Severe
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 19
km/h
26
km/h
28
km/h
33
km/h
8
km/h
15
km/h
17
km/h
20
km/h
16
km/h
19
km/h
10
km/h
12
km/h
6
km/h
11
km/h
Wind Direction WNW 19km/h
WNW
WNW 26km/h
WNW
WNW 28km/h
WNW
WNW 33km/h
WNW
SSW 8km/h
SSW
SE 15km/h
SE
SSE 17km/h
SSE
SSE 20km/h
SSE
SSW 16km/h
SSW
SSW 19km/h
SSW
SSW 10km/h
SSW
SW 12km/h
SW
W 6km/h
W
W 11km/h
W
Relative Humidity 93% 84% 91% 84% 96% 90% 94% 86% 93% 83% 92% 79% 87% 80%
Dew Point 4°C 4°C 4°C 5°C 0°C 1°C -1°C 1°C -1°C 1°C -1°C 1°C -3°C 1°C

Liawenee Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
07:10 EST
sunrise
07:42 EST
sunset
16:53 EST
last light
17:25 EST
moon
set
Sat 15:05 EST
rise
Sun 05:52 EST
moon
Mon
Jul 4
moon
Tue
Jul 12
moon
Wed
Jul 20
moon
Wed
Jul 27

Liawenee Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Jul 1
-0.6°C 6°C 8.4mm
Thu
Jun 30
2.3°C 4.1°C 8.6mm
Wed
Jun 29
3.0°C 7.7°C 0.0mm
Tue
Jun 28
-0.2°C 8.3°C 0.0mm
Mon
Jun 27
-0.1°C 5.6°C 1.2mm

Liawenee Year To Date

Average Rainfall To Jul
529.4mm
109.8 Day(s)
Total For 2016
636.8mm
71 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
375.4mm
76 Day(s)
Wettest Day
100.6mm
Jun 6
Lowest Temperature
-9.0°C
Jun 1
Highest Temperature
27.2°C
Jan 1

Liawenee Almanac

full climatology
July Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
-0.6°C
1st
Lowest On Record
-12.2°C
9th 2013
Average This Month
-0.6°C
+0.9°C
Long-term Average
-1.5°C
July Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
6.0°C
1st
Highest On Record
12.0°C
25th 2007
Average This Month
6.0°C
+0.3°C
Long-term Average
5.7°C
July Rainfall
Wettest This Month
8.4mm
1st
Total This Month
8.4mm
1 Day(s)
Long-term Average
111.0mm
21.3 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
193.8mm
2013
Driest On Record
44.8mm
2012
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

White winter wonderland

12:31 EST

Some are calling it the best day of the snow season so far, with 15-20cm+ falling over the Australian Alps overnight.

Perth's coldest morning of the year

12:19 EST

It was a teeth-chattering start to July for Australia's westernmost capital city.

Treasured footy plaque lost in Tasmanian floods found washed up 100km drive away

12:07 EST

A plaque thought to have been washed away from a house in Latrobe in the devastating floods has been found 100 kilometres' drive away three weeks after it was lost.