Fairfax Media Network

Roxby Downs Weather


30.56°S 136.90°E 102m AMSL

Roxby Downs Forecast

Today 21°C
Tonight 10°C
possible_shower

Now

18.3°C rising
Updated at 11:20 CST

NW Pastoral for Monday Partly cloudy. The chance of fog south of Coober Pedy early this morning. High (70%) chance of showers north of Marla, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm north of Coober Pedy. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 19 and 22.

Currently at Roxby Downs Ap

24-hour graph
Temperature 18.3°C rising
Dew Point 5.2°C rising
Feels Like 18.3°C
Relative Humidity 42%
Wind icon
N 25km/h steady
Wind Gusts 30km/h
Pressure 1020.1hPa steady
Fire Danger 9.9
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / -

Sun on Mon

more
Sunrise sunrise
07:10 CST
Sunset sunset
17:30 CST

Nearby Now

Woomera Ap 17.7°C
Marree Ap 18.1°C
Leigh Creek Ap 16.9°C
Port Augusta Ap 17.5°C

Fire Danger Rating

MODERATE

Next 12 hours in Roxby Downs

48-hour forecast

12pm

Mostly clear
19°C

3pm

Slight chance shower
21°C

6pm

Slight chance shower
18°C

9pm

Mostly clear
14°C

NW Pastoral Weather Warnings

view all
There are no warnings current.

South Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Roxby Downs 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Mon
May 30
Tue
May 31
Wed
Jun 1
Thu
Jun 2
Fri
Jun 3
Sat
Jun 4
Sun
Jun 5

Possible shower

Mostly sunny

Mostly sunny

Possible shower

Possible shower

Late shower

Clearing shower
Maximum 21°C 20°C 20°C 16°C 18°C 19°C 19°C
Minimum 10°C 10°C 8°C 10°C 9°C 6°C 10°C
Chance of Rain 40% 40% 40% 20% 20% 5% 10%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm
UV Index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 17
km/h
16
km/h
9
km/h
8
km/h
7
km/h
8
km/h
12
km/h
11
km/h
14
km/h
14
km/h
7
km/h
11
km/h
13
km/h
18
km/h
Wind Direction NNE 17km/h
NNE
NNW 16km/h
NNW
ENE 9km/h
ENE
NNE 8km/h
NNE
NE 7km/h
NE
ENE 8km/h
ENE
NNE 12km/h
NNE
N 11km/h
N
SE 14km/h
SE
SE 14km/h
SE
SSE 7km/h
SSE
S 11km/h
S
NNW 13km/h
NNW
NNW 18km/h
NNW
Relative Humidity 61% 45% 78% 53% 80% 48% 69% 58% 78% 56% 79% 49% 73% 52%
Dew Point 7°C 9°C 11°C 10°C 9°C 9°C 8°C 8°C 10°C 9°C 7°C 8°C 10°C 9°C

Roxby Downs Sun & Moon Times

Monday Next occurrence
First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon phase moon set moon rise New moon First quarter Full moon Last quarter
first light
06:44 CST
sunrise
07:10 CST
sunset
17:30 CST
last light
17:56 CST
moon
set
Mon 13:15 CST
rise
Tue 01:23 CST
moon
Sun
Jun 5
moon
Sun
Jun 12
moon
Mon
Jun 20
moon
Tue
Jun 28

Roxby Downs Ap Past 5 Days

this month
  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Mon
May 30
11°C - 0.2mm
Sun
May 29
4.5°C 20°C 0.0mm
Sat
May 28
7.4°C 18.9°C 0.0mm
Fri
May 27
9.2°C 20.0°C 0.2mm
Thu
May 26
12.7°C 20.0°C 1.8mm

Roxby Downs Ap Year To Date

Average Rainfall To May
67.5mm
14.3 Day(s)
Total For 2016
16.4mm
6 Day(s)
Total To This Day 2015
85.6mm
19 Day(s)
Wettest Day
12.6mm
May 8
Lowest Temperature
3.4°C
May 24
Highest Temperature
44.5°C
Jan 12

Roxby Downs Ap Almanac

full climatology
May Minimum Temperature
Lowest This Month
3.4°C
24th
Lowest On Record
-3.0°C
24th 2006
Average This Month
9.8°C
+1.6°C
Long-term Average
8.2°C
May Maximum Temperature
Highest This Month
29.6°C
6th
Highest On Record
33.0°C
4th 2013
Average This Month
23.1°C
+0.6°C
Long-term Average
22.5°C
May Rainfall
Wettest This Month
12.6mm
8th
Total This Month
16.4mm
6 Day(s)
Long-term Average
8.6mm
3.4 Day(s)
Wettest On Record
20.2mm
2011
Driest On Record
0.0mm
1998
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

BoM: More accurate forecasts to help landholders make better decisions

10:01 EST

The Bureau of Meteorology (BoM) is currently developing a new climate model to improve seasonal forecasts for agriculturalists.

Big surf closes beaches across Sydney, NSW

07:43 EST

Surf lifesavers have issued a warning to beachgoers as a large swell closes stretches of the New South Wales coastline.

Eastern Australia's frost season starts late but abruptly

18:52 EST

For most of Australia's frost-prone areas the frost season has started later than any other year since 2007 but now it has arrived with a shudder.