you are not logged in | login or join us

Iron Knob Weather

  RSS

32.73°S 137.15°E 174m AMSL

Whyalla Forecast

Tonight 23°C
Tomorrow 37°C
Late shower

Now

26.3°C falling
Updated at 23:30 CDT

NW Pastoral for Friday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the far west, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm west of Coober Pedy. Winds NW/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.
Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers west of Coober Pedy, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Areas of raised dust east of Stuart Highway in the late morning and afternoon. Winds NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending NW/NE 20 to 30 km/h before dawn then tending SE/SW 25 to 40 km/h in the middle of the day.

Currently at Whyalla Ap

Temperature 26.3°C falling
Dew Point 16.5°C rising
Feels Like 27.0°C
Relative Humidity 55%
Wind icon
S 16km/h falling
Wind Gusts 28km/h
Pressure 1006.3hPa falling
Fire Danger 6.7
Rain since 9am/last hr 0.0mm / 0.0mm

Sun on Friday

Sunrise sunrise
07:06 CDT
Sunset sunset
19:59 CDT

Nearby Now

Port Augusta Ap 28.3°C
Cleve Ap 23.4°C
Kadina 24.7°C

Fire Danger Rating

SEVERE

Next 12 hours in Whyalla

mostly clear

3am

Mostly clear
25°C
mostly clear

6am

Mostly clear
23°C
mostly clear

9am

Mostly clear
29°C
clear

12pm

Clear
36°C
powered by Opticast

NW Pastoral Weather Warnings

SA - Fri 16:32 CDT
Fire Weather Warning for North West Pastoral, Flinders, Mid North, Mount Lofty Ranges, Riverland, Murraylands & Upper/Lower South East

SA - Fri 05:43 CDT
Fire Weather Warning for the North West Pastoral, West Coast and Eastern Eyre Peninsula

South Australia weather update

South Australia Weather Update

This video is updated each morning and afternoon.

Whyalla 7-day Weather Forecast

Summary Fri
Feb 27
Sat
Feb 28
Sun
Mar 1
Mon
Mar 2
Tue
Mar 3
Wed
Mar 4
Thu
Mar 5
cloud increasing
Cloud increasing
late shower
Late shower
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
rain
Rain
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
mostly sunny
Mostly sunny
Maximum 36°C 37°C 25°C 26°C 26°C 26°C 24°C
Minimum 20°C 23°C 17°C 16°C 17°C 14°C 14°C
Chance of Rain 30% 10% 20% 90% 30% 10% 30%
Rain Amount < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm < 1mm < 1mm
UV Index Extreme Extreme Very High Extreme Very High
Frost Risk Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil Nil
  9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
Wind Speed 2
km/h
21
km/h
19
km/h
34
km/h
27
km/h
31
km/h
12
km/h
19
km/h
20
km/h
30
km/h
19
km/h
30
km/h
22
km/h
35
km/h
Wind Direction NE 2km/h
NE
N 21km/h
N
NNW 19km/h
NNW
SSW 34km/h
SSW
SSE 27km/h
SSE
S 31km/h
S
E 12km/h
E
S 19km/h
S
SSE 20km/h
SSE
S 30km/h
S
SSE 19km/h
SSE
S 30km/h
S
SE 22km/h
SE
S 35km/h
S
Relative Humidity 50% 23% 37% 31% 64% 37% 51% 32% 68% 39% 70% 38% 77% 43%
Dew Point 15°C 12°C 14°C 15°C 12°C 9°C 10°C 8°C 14°C 11°C 12°C 11°C 13°C 11°C

Whyalla Sun & Moon Times

Saturday Next Occurrence
First Light Sunrise Sunset Last Light Moon Phase moon set moon rise full moon last quarter new moon first quarter
first light
06:42 CDT
sunrise
07:07 CDT
sunset
19:58 CDT
last light
20:23 CDT
moon
set
Sat 02:07 CDT
rise
Sat 16:14 CDT
moon
Fri
Mar 6
moon
Sat
Mar 14
moon
Fri
Mar 20
moon
Fri
Mar 27

Whyalla Ap Past 5 Days

  Minimum Maximum Rainfall
Fri
Feb 27
- 39°C -
Thu
Feb 26
- - -
Wed
Feb 25
- - -
Tue
Feb 24
- - -
Mon
Feb 23
21.7°C - 0.0mm

Whyalla Ap Year To Date

average rainfall to Feb
35.8mm
6.0 day(s)
total for 2015
83.2mm
6 day(s)
total to this day 2014
44.8mm
8 day(s)
wettest day
48.0mm
Jan 9
lowest temperature
12.7°C
Feb 6
highest temperature
44.3°C
Jan 3

Whyalla Ap Almanac

February minimum temperature
lowest this month
12.7°C
6th
lowest on record
8.6°C
2nd 1989
average this month
18.3°C
+0.5°C
long-term average
17.8°C
February maximum temperature
highest this month
43.3°C
14th
highest on record
48.0°C
7th 2009
average this month
32.9°C
+3.3°C
long-term average
29.6°C
February rainfall
wettest this month
0.0mm
1st
total this month
0.0mm
0 day(s)
long-term average
21.4mm
3.2 day(s)
wettest on record
139.8mm
1979
driest on record
0.0mm
1989

Iron Knob Weather

Current Conditions

Forecasts

» Iron Knob Weather on your Mobile

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone