Fairfax Media Network

Eucla Weather

Current Warnings
 

Eucla Forecast

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures around 17.

  • Monday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the South Australian border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northeast in the morning and early afternoon. Light winds.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers near the coast east of Eyre, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming S/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the day.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the south in the morning. Light winds becoming S 20 to 30 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Sun 05:00 WST

Eucla Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible shower
9 17 20% - Nil - - - -
Possible shower
7 17 20% < 1mm Nil SSW 13 66 S 16 63
Possible shower
4 19 20% < 1mm Slight - - - -
Mostly cloudy
5 18 20% < 1mm Slight S 11 73 SSE 17 48
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Wild weather on the way for New South Wales

12:42 EST

After a month of mostly high pressure, a cold front and trough will bump away the high and bring some woolly weather later this week to parts of New South Wales.

Turbulent skies over WA's interior

10:55 EST

Following a week of generally clear weather over the interior of WA, thundery clouds and a strong jetstream are leading to storm activity and some magnificent cloud features observable on satellite.

Skyrocketing beanies caused by winter

15:00 EST

We're now past the shortest day of the year and well into winter, so just how wintry is it in southeastern Australia? A weak cold front has just clipped Victoria and southeastern New South Wales, bringing with it frequent showers and fresh winds.