Fairfax Media Network

Adelaide Weather

Current Warnings
 

Adelaide Forecast

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower, mainly about the hills and northern suburbs, becoming less likely later tonight. Light winds. Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of rain later in the day. Light winds becoming N 25 to 35 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 to 4 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower, mainly about the hills in the afternoon. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the late morning and afternoon. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the morning and afternoon. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

  • Saturday Mostly sunny day. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the evening. Light winds becoming N 15 to 25 km/h during the evening. Possible rainfall: 0 to 0. 4 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.

Issued Tue 16:10 CST

Adelaide Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Late shower
7 18 50% 1-5mm Nil ENE 10 77 SSE 12 59
Late shower
8 17 50% 1-5mm Nil ENE 9 75 SSE 10 61
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Warmer-than-usual dry season on the way as records tumble in May

18:48 EST

People in the Top End have sweltered through one of the hottest wet seasons on record, and can now expect a warmer-than-usual dry season, a weather expert says.

Autumn wrap-up amidst winter's arrival

17:09 EST

Chilly mornings and late season rainfall across NSW is in stark contrast to most of autumn.

Dairy loans might be hard to access, but will help farmers face some hard truths

15:28 EST

Low-interest loans may be difficult to access, but will also help people face some difficult truths, a rural accountant says.