you are not logged in | login or join us

Maranoa Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming E/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low to mid 30s.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming S/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/NE 20 to 30 km/h becoming light during the day then becoming E/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the afternoon then becoming NE 15 to 25 km/h during the evening.

Issued Wed 05:00 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Maranoa Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
21 34 70% < 1mm Nil E 11 47 ESE 9 31
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
23 33 70% 1-5mm Nil ENE 15 44 SSE 13 34
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
21 35 5% < 1mm Nil ESE 17 38 SSE 14 25
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
21 33 90% 5-10mm Nil NE 10 45 ENE 6 44
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 34 90% 1-5mm Nil NE 9 39 NE 5 41
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 33 90% 10-20mm Nil NE 15 50 ENE 12 40
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 33 70% 1-5mm Nil NE 14 50 N 11 36
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 31 90% 5-10mm Nil NE 12 56 NNE 8 43

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

NSW Government enforces contingency plan for irrigators

ABC image 09:16 EDT Persistent dry conditions over the past two summers in central west New South Wales have forced the State Government to implement contingency measures for some water users.

Help with Weatherzone